The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Fancied a pie tonight. Made my own mash though with lashings of butter and a lot of black pepper. :) I forgot to make some gravy.

steak_pie_and_mash.jpg

Nobody could ever excuse you of eatting all the pies given you've only had half!

Man of Honour
Went to atomic burger

Trailer park fries are amazing, burger was good but overshadowed by the chips.
Root beer float, Godly. But then I love root beer and it's so hard to find and they use A&W which is the best root beer.

Their ghost chilli sauce was disappointing. It tasted like a fairly standard habanero sauce. I don't think the heat would be an issue with the challenge, just the quantity, especially the chips.

Man of Honour
How much you spend a week on take outs cainer? :)

a hell of a lot less than some in the 'what restaurant did you eat in last night' thread
if spending money on food really bothers you that much,.. then go ask some of them how much they spend, im sure you will get more gratification with the amounts they'le quote you as my £0-£20 a week isnt going to be the answer your fishing for :)
and that pizza was 1/2's with my flat mate, so ~£6 for me today, and my first pizza in >3 weeks ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
a hell of a lot less than some in the 'what restaurant did you eat in last night' thread
if spending money on food really bothers you that much,.. then go ask some of them how much they spend, im sure you will get more gratification with the amounts they'le quote you as my £0-£20 a week isnt going to be the answer your fishing for :)
and that pizza was 1/2's with my flat mate, so ~£6 for me today, and my first pizza in >3 weeks ;)

Only 1 pizza in 3 weeks, whats wrong with you man ? :D

Back
Top Bottom