The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Not quite eating yet, but I've currently making slow cooked (been in the oven since 10am) BBQ pulled pork, and I've just made up some spicy slaw to go with it:

Will also be baking up a banana chocolate cake shortly, pics to follow :D

Man of Honour
PJ's pizza is so far the only pizza I can eat (Large) completely without feeling overly sick afterwards. I was a big Pizza hut fanboi for a long time, then moved onto Doms and think I've found home with PJ.

i find the cheese on PJ's pizza is a lot less greesy than other places,
maybe that could be why??

Soldato
Associate
Cheers, Fuggan.

It's a pretty simple recipe and takes all of about 20 minutes to make, I've just had a taste and it is delicious, juuuuust the right amount of chilli and lime :D

This is the recipe if anyone's interested:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/pulledporkwithsausag_88807

Only changes I made were to add an extra red chilli, and the juice from 1.5 limes :)

Looks pretty straightforward yeah, got my bro coming round for dinner tomorrow so might have a crack at it.

Man of Honour
Indian on its way, (first in months :o) chicken chat, onion bahjee's, chicken korma, keema rice, naan bread, 2 popadoms +mint/mango dips :)
£19 even with 15% off, my flat mates shout tonight though ;)

Man of Honour
Those blue corn tortillas look pretty crazy. How did they taste?

I'm pretty tired and hungover today so I've been lazy and ordered some lamb shawarma, halloumi, falafel and greek salad. Far too much food :p

Man of Honour
They taste good earthy slightly sweet. A little rubbery, but that's what you get with 100%corn. Lack of gluten we're used to in the UK.

And apparently better than yellow corn 20% more protein and lower GI.

Man of Honour
Milka chocolate jaffa cakes (yes, rather than orange jelly, there is choc mousse inside). nom!

i liked the lemon/lime ones they do around halloween, last year after halloween they had a huge stack of them in my local supermarket for 25p for a pack of 12, bought a couple of packs and loved them, went back the next day with a fist full of dollers and they'd all gone :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom