The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
^^ PJ's is £10.99 minimum spend, it'd be ok if i could collect but ive had a couple of beers and theres nothing on PJ's menu that i want to make up that minimum spend
they do any large for £7.99 collected so id be spending £3 on smth i dont want just to get delivery

Soldato
Half pineapple half meat something lol Forgot to take a pic when it arrived so its half eaten :D

2uhwas2.jpg

Man of Honour
im seriously tempted to get a PJ's now lol, trouble is their minimum spend for delivery at £10.99,
as i dont want any dips/drinks/sides it means id have to get an XXL stuffed crust
:cool:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Kainz, that topping on your pizza that looks like spicy beef.. it that the italian style sausage? if so, has it got a bit of an aniseed taste to it?

Soldato
Kainz, that topping on your pizza that looks like spicy beef.. it that the italian style sausage? if so, has it got a bit of an aniseed taste to it?
It is the double italian sausage mate. Stuff is gorgeous but I've never tasted aniseed so I have no idea :o PJ's toppings, especially the Spicy Italian is basically what made me completely shift from the Pizza the Hut camp.

Back
Top Bottom