The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Really bad hang over cure needed!

IMG_2014091016828_zpsydmtqdtp.jpg

IMG_201409100276_zpsv6lmoc0g.jpg

Much better

Man of Honour
What's the process, cainer?

slice the chicken breast, mix with nando's dry rub in a plastic bag with a spoonful of olive oil and leave in the fridge for as long as possable (30 mins minimum, but best after a day or two imo)
il griddle the chicken so it gets some nice black lines across it, then add the g/pepper/onions/pinapple.
served in toasted pitta with mayo & freshly ground black pepper :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
To each their own I guess. I'm not a fan of the half fat/light stuff myself :)

having tried all the regular mayo's in their various fat contents range i choose to buy this as it has the best flavour, imo :)
it wouldnt matter if it was no fat or tripple fat, i just like this perticular mayo.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Was in the supermarket the other day and for some inexplicable reason I picked up a pack of tripe and put it in my basket. I haven't eaten tripe since I was a kid so had no idea what to do with it so I turned to Google. I couldn't find a recipe I was entirely happy with so I knocked up a pot of soup loosely based on some of the recipes I'd seen combined with what I thought would work.

Long story short, it turned out quite well and I'm very pleased with it. Will make a few tweaks next time though.

Tripe & Chorizo soup made with assorted chillis, chickpeas, tomatoes & red pepper (amongst other things):

qkfOTfk.jpg

Associate
slice the chicken breast, mix with nando's dry rub in a plastic bag with a spoonful of olive oil and leave in the fridge for as long as possable (30 mins minimum, but best after a day or two imo)
il griddle the chicken so it gets some nice black lines across it, then add the g/pepper/onions/pinapple.
served in toasted pitta with mayo & freshly ground black pepper :)

Nice, gonna try this, pretty healthy too if you sub in some wholemeal pittas and greek yog!

Associate
Lol, must say I don't like the thought of offel. Having said that, I'd try anything once, draw the line at certain shiz.. fish eyes and the likes.. N4M.

Back
Top Bottom