The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
^^ looks good, not had a home made TITH for years

salt your own walkers crisps, just a light snack as im off out for an Indian tonight

Man of Honour
Home made crab cakes and potato skins. Was meant to be stir fried veg, but when I was looking about to chuck the skins away and thought sod that. Wow that's a bad photo, tasted good though.

Associate
Looks like something I'd scrape off the bottom of my wellies after walking the dog. Usually the case that the worse looking stuff ends up tasting the best.

Soldato
Nothing but high class cuisine for me.

20141016_182909.jpg

Man of Honour
Offended is fitting.. :D

offended

/əˈfɛndɪd/

adjective

adjective: offended

resentful or annoyed, typically as a result of a perceived insult.

"he sounded rather offended"

synonyms: upset, hurt, wounded, injured, insulted, aggrieved, affronted, pained, displeased, distressed, disgruntled, put out, annoyed, angered, angry, cross, exasperated, indignant, irritated, vexed, piqued, irked, stung, galled, nettled, needled, peeved, ruffled, resentful, in a huff, huffy, in high dudgeon, fed up;

please highlight some of the words to describe how your feeling after viewing the pic :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Stir fry that's taken 5 and 1/2 hours.

Made crispy duck.

Then shredded it and chucked some into a hoisin and yellow bean stir fry with egg noodles.

Amazing and still have loads of crispy duck left.

Soldato
^ That looks good!

Can confirm, was good!! :D

If interested.. Ingredients:

Beef
Olive oil
Butter
Flour
Garlic
Carrots
Leek
Swede
Onion
Beef stock
Red Wine
Fresh Parsley & Thyme
Balsamic Vinegar
Worcester Sauce
Lazy dumpling mix (although dumplings are easy to make yourself with flour and suet)

Seared the beef in the oil and butter. Covered in flour to soak all that juice back into the beef. Throw the veg in to sear it a few mins. Poured the stock, wine, sauces and herbs in that then into the oven with a lid on low heat for 2 hours. It thickened it up just nicely, then the dumplings went in for another half hour, lid removed to crisp their tops.

Dead simple, dead tasty :D Worcester sauce and balsamic give it a nice rich taste if you fancy that.

Back
Top Bottom