The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Had to go to McDonalds today as it was the only place open at the fleet services. Had my first ever bacon, egg and cheese bagel. It was pretty disgusting...

Sounds awful. But that mention of McDonalds has made me crave a Winter Warmer burger! Might have to go after I do some Xmas food shopping today :D

Man of Honour
KFC was the McDonalds side of the carrageway last time i went there
*goes to check google street view* :D
EDIT: driving directions show it to be on the BK side like you said, feel 99.9% sure there was one on the southbound carrageway, maybe they have one both sides?

Last edited:
Soldato
dbh8x0.jpg

Large winter warmer meal, cheese dippers and choco banoffee pie :D

Man of Honour
Eh? What! Why?

What have I done?

the mention of KFC earlyer in the day was enough ;)
decided against it anyway and popped round Waitrose just before they closed to see if they had anything reduced, they didnt, so i ended up with a Pizza Express Pizza:)

b8k3kw.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
if you cross over the foot bridge at Fleet services they have a Burger King on the other side ;)

I didnt know that. But then again at that time of the morning would have been too tired to go somewhere else anyways.
Why do they bother with breakfast?

Anyways made up for it later on today. My dad made us homemade chips and breaded pork steaks and now i just have had some karelian pies with liver sausage (was so yummy) and a nice big mug of mulled wine. :D

Back
Top Bottom