The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
Bit late in the day, but thought I would show off the smoked turkey I did for lunch :)
DSC_0227.jpg

It was cooked perfectly :D
DSC_0228.jpg

Bird was roughly 4.5Kg Took about 7 hours to cook, used about a bag and a half of charcoal (roughly 7.5Kg)

Man of Honour
Kung po chicken, sweet n sour chicken and egg fried rice (with the egg picked out! ;))
not as fancy as it sounds though, just some cheap Ken Hom ready meals from Tesco

Last edited:
Soldato
Today was our family get together at one of my brother's house. Tea, cakes, biscuits in the afternoon followed by dinner in the evening. Nice food, plus xmas pudding and cream, mince pies, chocolate coated ice creams, chocolate roulade, quality street, tea, coffee. The dog wanted some too. :p

image.jpg

image.jpg

Man of Honour
^^ i considered getting one of those earlyer, i also considered getting a Big Daddy box meal from KFC, but instead i came home and am making beans on toast with cheese & bacon :)

Soldato
Quick question. Does anyone know of a 'light' late night food I could have when I get home from work (around half 11)? I'm currently starving at work as they've not got us doing bloody afternoon shifts and I don't want to eat crap.

Soldato
pfffffffffffff tea everywhere

also. Thats a lot of Brussels. forget peeling them buggers

You're not kidding. My sister in law put it together. She makes her own spuds, but the sprouts and other veg were frozen I suspect (unfortunately).

Still, I didn't care, it was food :D

hand on Gf's thigh at the dinner table tells me she's going to ditch that insecure guy by valentines day :p

Hah, that's one of my nephews. :p They've been together quite a while now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom