The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Had a rather calorific lunch today so I'm left with very few calories for dinner....

Courgette, tomato and couscous stuffed red pepper baked with crumbled feta and cayenne pepper on top.

tTRdkmJl.jpg

Soldato
2pt5w05.jpg

Late night side trip to McDonalds drive through. Couple of cheeky double cheeseburgers to nibble on :D

Man of Honour
Soldato
It's really really good, it does use quite a few pots, pans and stirring implements along the way but as long as you're not in a rush you can pretty much tidy up everything as you go or worst case when it goes into the oven. Plus it uses the food processor to the max so you feel justified having one :p

I didn't bother with fresh pasta, ended up using 5 layers of pre-soaked no-boil lasagna noodles and it turned out great with the quantities in the recipe.

I think if you eat 1/4 of it as a serving it's about 2,000 calories so a good one to eat after a long run or bike ride :D

Last edited:
Associate
Just made some pretty wicked chicken, chorizo, garlic, lemon and chilli linguini for the lads. Didn't take any pics, you'll have to take my word for it! :p

Back
Top Bottom