The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
i think it would be rude not to take them up on the deal ;)

New plan is to order one tomorrow. I should've done enough cycling to make up for the ridiculous kcal intake... :p

Never had a PJ in my life....what's so good about them ?

Nothing really. They're one of the big three chains and as such are much of a muchness. This deal is quite good though - it works out fairly cheap (compared to normal prices for take away at least) for the amount of food you get.

Man of Honour
They are marginally better than dominos, but marginal. And dominos is rubbish.

Is it impossible to deliver a proper pizza, would love proper takeaway pizza. Saying that old local pub used to do proper pizza and could take them away and they stayed fine in the box as you walked home.
How much is it to set up a pizza shop.

Man of Honour
They are marginally better than dominos, but marginal. And dominos is rubbish.

Is it impossible to deliver a proper pizza, would love proper takeaway pizza. Saying that old local pub used to do proper pizza and could take them away and they stayed fine in the box as you walked home.
How much is it to set up a pizza shop.

I had fairly good home made pizza tonight using cast iron stones and grill/super-hot oven methods. I remember when I was a teenager working in a bakery the ridiculous ovens we had would have made awesome pizzas (if only I'd known how to at the time). Surely it can't be that hard to make decent take-away pizza.

Man of Honour
That was tasty, buffalo wings, roasted cauliflower, carrots, celery, peanut butter and a load of franks hot sauce.
Doesn't look the best. But it's taste that matters.
ivj0o4.jpg

Man of Honour
That's some damn odd food to be all on the same plate lol

:confused: not really.
Cauliflower is a big substitute for buffalo wings, so can have more. Celery is the norm to go with buffalo wings and prefer a bit of nut to blue cheese. although normally it's almond. And celery and peanut butter is very normal.

Man of Honour
:confused: not really.
Cauliflower is a big substitute for buffalo wings, so can have more. Celery is the norm to go with buffalo wings and prefer a bit of nut to blue cheese. although normally it's almond. And celery and peanut butter is very normal.

To be honest it is a slightly odd looking combination when you see it all together on one plate like that. I'm sure it was tasty, of course :)

Man of Honour
That's actually kind of tempting despite me not really liking PJs that much :p

Rawr! Tempting after taking 3hours to get home from a business trip but I'll wait till end of the week to resume my PJ fests! I miss the stuff like crazy though! Not had any since early December iirc :o

Gonna have some of that papa johns at the weekend.

Hold your fire!
from checking that thread again on hotUKdeals it seems no one other than the OP has received an email with news of this offer, theres no mention of it on their menu/facebook/twitter/t&c's etc..
Dont order just for the freebie as you might be left disappointed

Back
Top Bottom