The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
Today hasnt been a healthy day. We had mcdonalds for lunch. Havent had one of their burgers for probably over a year or so. It wasnt that great, waste of money once again, the onion rings was the best bit...
And now Im eating malteasers and later on I will have a baked camembert for dinner... tomorrow shall be a salad day...

Man of Honour
I don't know what it is, but I want it

Nah, you want there challenge. although I think they've changed it recently.

2i7606f.jpg

Man of Honour
Went to Ruby and white butcher yesterday( http://rubyandwhite.com/ ), been meaning to check them out for a while. Their prices are all over the place it's odd. Their rib roast was very cheap (£13/k), t-bones were what you would expect (£25/k) and fillet was stupid price (£50/k). So a bit odd. Will have to go back and if it's same price, will be getting a rib roast. Proper dry aging as you can tell by colour. And very tasty indeed.

Salted these yesterday. Served with coleslaw (really should be arced to squeeze some water out the carrot) and soured cream garlic mushrooms.

Haven't cooked steak this size for a while,
2x2mins + 1x1min on first side
And
2x2min on second side.

Slightly over, I recon just ditch that extra minute next time.

ke6mo5.jpg

16c71ih.jpg

2ytnz14.jpg

2ptwkl0.jpg

20kammb.jpg

14wglw.jpg

It was worth being hungry all day, entire days calories in one meal. Roughly
2,150 cals
49 crabs
132 fat
187 protein
29 sugar

Last edited:
Man of Honour
was just about to put a couple of southern fried chicken burgers in the oven, ive got some pitta bread and some lettice and was going to make an awesome chicken burger but ive got no Mayo :(
damn it

Back
Top Bottom