The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
10953081_419084858258865_301951155_n.jpg

Oats, fluff, ben and jerrys and strawberries.

Soldato
Had a medium Big Mac meal which i've not had in God knows how long.

No idea how some people on this forums can eat this muck on a daily basis. Came to nearly £5 too! last I remember it used to be £3.69 or something.

Suspended
Had a medium Big Mac meal which i've not had in God knows how long.

No idea how some people on this forums can eat this muck on a daily basis. Came to nearly £5 too! last I remember it used to be £3.69 or something.

Dont lie, you loved it, you're just trying to act food snobbish.

Whatever you thought of it, it must make a change from the endless barrage of boring curry from a jar that you consume every day.

Soldato
Dont lie, you loved it, you're just trying to act food snobbish.

Whatever you thought of it, it must make a change from the endless barrage of boring curry from a jar that you consume every day.

I'm not lying and acting 'food snobbish'. When you've not had it in a while you realise how plain and tasteless it is, irrelevant of the price. Also looks like i've upset you Bob, sorry. :(

Man of Honour
Had a medium Big Mac meal

No idea how some people on this forums can eat this muck on a daily basis

+1 to this
EDIT: also 'nearly a fiver', did you get your Muccy's from a service station? or upgrade the drink to a milkshake Marv? medium BM meal is only £4.19 at my local, +40p to switch the drink to a milkshake

Last edited:
Soldato
Not bad actually, though my bun was burnt :(

2wob21k.jpg

My bun was fine. Its a decent enough burger, but they've done better specials. Its really not much more than a spruced up double cheeseburger.

At least the chicken select pieces were a decent size today. And a banana milkshake is always good :)

Man of Honour
How can you eat so much McD
They aren't good burgers in the slightest.

I want a new York style massive Rubens sandwich or fried chickwn. Fat chance of that happening though, why can't I live in London.

Soldato
You think I don't want awesome food like that? I live in a small town on the west coast of Scotland. Were not exactly well known for fine dining establishments :/

Man of Honour
ive been given £20 for an Indian take away tonight, not sure whether to go sweet (korma) or somthing a bit more spicy, decisions decisions, nomnom :)

Back
Top Bottom