The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
looking like this atm, spicy starter and a sweet main to cool me back down :)
10miop0.png

Man of Honour
Bah! That's still a korma! Do they do a chicken tikka gold? That's got a slighty spicy honey based sauce. Nice!

i do love a korma :p not heard of chicken tikka gold, last time we went out a friend had a pathia that he said tasted like they whacked a whole jar of honey in it, but that isnt a tikka dish
EDIT: ordered what i posted above :)

Last edited:
Soldato
ive been given £20 for an Indian take away tonight, not sure whether to go sweet (korma) or somthing a bit more spicy, decisions decisions, nomnom :)

Jafrezi + peshwari nan... finest thing on earth when done right.

I remember when I was served 'jalfrezi' in bracknell.. it had a cream sauce... Jafrezi has nothing todo with cream!

Booked into the local indian for a meal with friends.. it's the place that does my favourite Naga curry.. surprised when I found that in Guildford of all places..

Soldato
Making some goats cheese, chives and parsley cornbread muffins to go with previously mentioned gallon of soup. Smells so good baking nommmmm

physichull how is there a loaf of Soreen in the background of that pic? That would be toasted and in my face before it hit the worktop :p

Soldato
Kinder mini bar chocolate. Nom nom nom nommmmmm! Gonna buy loads of kinder goods when I go to Germany in a couple of weeks :D :D

Omg macca that torte looks amazing. WANT!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom