The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime
Lets see someone randomly ban you from the forums for a joke. Then you can talk.

I've been permabanned before, had my name changed after it was open for voting in GD and all for the laughs.

Your suspension was carried out by myself and purely as a good natured joke.

The first post you made after it made me think that's exactly how you took it.

It was you? It was ******* you?!?!

You are dead to me you little ****! DEAD!!!!!

If I've offended you Craig then I do apologise.

Soldato
seems some ones too 'precious' to have a bit of banter with

Are you being serious?

You know I wasn't even mad at you. All you did was make a joke. People do the "ban him!" riff all the time. I wasn't phased by that in the slightest. But then he actually went ahead and did it!

Do you know this forum, with the possible exception of Youtube, is probably the website I spend the most time online at. Do you have any idea how jarring it is to suddenly have your access to that site ripped away from you? And for what? To AMUSE someone!

I'm pretty sure I'll get over it. I've never been good at holding a grudge. But I am genuinely hurt by the contempt I've been shown here.

You know what? Just forget it. I'm out.

Suspended
New McVities vanilla cheesecake biscuits. Only 50p in Asda's.

Wow, just noticed a lot of panties in a twist here. What you need is to relax with a cup of tea and some of my vanilla cheesecake biscuits.

Last edited:
Soldato
New McVities vanilla cheesecake biscuits. Only 50p in Asda's.

Wow, just noticed a lot of panties in a twist here. What you need is to relax with a cup of tea and some of my vanilla cheesecake biscuits.
Must.. Try.. These... Biscuits... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lol cainer. Why don't you just let it go? You're starting to bicker now. Have some of robfosters biccies.

Man of Honour
After a bit of a painfully cold and hilly ride we had lunch at Solita in East Didsbury. I ordered the "Big Manc". I'm not sure what I was expecting exactly but the thing was *huge*. I don't normally eat Big Macs and the like but this was really damn tasty.

QzFiY4D.jpg

(Big Manc on the left. I presume a regular Big Mac on the right).

Man of Honour
Have some of robfosters biccies.

no need, i have Pie, alls good when i have Pie :D

2z4ekvo.jpg

Man of Honour
After a bit of a painfully cold and hilly ride we had lunch at Solita in East Didsbury. I ordered the "Big Manc". I'm not sure what I was expecting exactly but the thing was *huge*. I don't normally eat Big Macs and the like but this was really damn tasty.

QzFiY4D.jpg

(Big Manc on the left. I presume a regular Big Mac on the right).

I'd polish it off with no guilt :D

Back
Top Bottom