The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
you disrespecting my food bro? you wanna go some bro?
they were nice fresh from the oven though.. chocolate goo dripping out the sides ;)

Hehe!

They're ok - we used to have them on a regular basis for a while. However the wife is french.. so usually they ended up being dipped in the morning coffee.

Actually if you want to go full on french.. baguette + smelly cheese + dipped in coffee..

Now she has to compromise or I'll be spending my days in the mens room as I can't cope with cheese now..

Consigliere
Going to try the pulled pork Papa Johns in a bit!

For this finest pizza, Papa John was inspired by the southern states where BBQ is king! Shredded slow-cooked pork is sweetened with a rich Kansas City style barbecue sauce, layered with a tangy blend of spicy chilli cheese and creamy mozzarella, then sprinkled with a kick of crushed chillies. Mmmm!

Soldato
I had a spontaneous trip to Goodman's Canary Wharf on Saturday after a friend ended up not having a date. They cooked a 550g bone-in ribeye accidently and served it to us for free while our 550g porterhouse was cooking. We'd also ordered a different 450g bone-in ribeye as well.

So much delicious steak, good job we only got two sides to share.

Then Sunday I met another friend and we went to Meat Market in Covent Garden and I had a lovely burger but ordered oh so many sides we couldn't get through them. Good place though.

Back to salad at work today and some steamed veg and turkey with bacon for dinner, but I did have a few spoons from the Peanut Cup B&J. :p

Got to find a standard, quick, low cal meal for Mon-Fri.

Soldato
I had a spontaneous trip to Goodman's Canary Wharf on Saturday after a friend ended up not having a date. They cooked a 550g bone-in ribeye accidently and served it to us for free while our 550g porterhouse was cooking. We'd also ordered a different 450g bone-in ribeye as well.

So much delicious steak, good job we only got two sides to share.

Then Sunday I met another friend and we went to Meat Market in Covent Garden and I had a lovely burger but ordered oh so many sides we couldn't get through them. Good place though.

Back to salad at work today and some steamed veg and turkey with bacon for dinner, but I did have a few spoons from the Peanut Cup B&J. :p

Got to find a standard, quick, low cal meal for Mon-Fri.

I hate you

Man of Honour
97ry43.jpg

Back
Top Bottom