The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
I actually quite like the Jus Rol canned pastries. I keep meaning to try the cinnamon roll versions that my local Tesco has. Not such a fan of the pain au chocolat ones - but that's just because I don't really like the chocolate they come with.

Man of Honour
i also have the apple danish ones in the fridge as they were 2 for £3 in tesco ;)
going to have the danish with custard one evening for pudding

Soldato

1zvy80h.jpg

Tinypic hasnt let me upload pics for a few days now, not sure what their problem is :/
EDIT: turns out its ad-block related, but they have far too many ads, so il find another host for future use

Lol lots of french - they good but not quite on the same scale as the french ones :)

Man of Honour
a packet of roast beef flavor monster munch, Not from a multipack!
these were nice and dark brown.. heavily coated in powdery goodness, multipack ones are light in colour and suck tbh

Soldato
Had a big brunch this morning with buttermilk pancakes and bacon so a lighter dinner than originally planned...

We got a huge bunch of rainbow chard in our veggie box this week as well as some teeny beetroots so did sausages with braised chard and roasted beetroot - v delicious :cool:

t4KD9HNl.jpg

Beets - make a sealed packet out of foil, add beets, splash of olive oil, salt and pepper and roast at 375F for an hour then peel under running cold water.

Rainbow chard - separate stems and leaves, slice stems into 1-2inch pieces and leaves into 2-3 pieces. Soften some chopped onion in olive oil in a saucepan and then add 2 smashed garlic cloves, chopped leek, chard stems and half a cup of water, cook on low for 30 minutes with lid. Turn heat up, remove lid and add leaves, wilt for 5 minutes or so. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Sausages - er, cook in skillet :p

Back
Top Bottom