The **Now Eating** Thread

After 26 days on the rig and 2 to go, I'm having to ration the home-made (and home-grown) Habanero hot sauce. Must bring a bigger bottle next time. In fact, I'll have to bring a few as it seems to be popular and a couple of guys have already asked me to bring them some. I haven't been using it that much up until now but it's only after using it regularly I'm appreciating just how good this is. It's delicious (even if I do say so myself :p).

I had some on a burger this evening and it lifted an already decent burger very nicely.

Stop kidding yourself. It's horrible stuff and you should get rid of it all by shipping it to me :p

I'm mega full tonight.

First up was a salad. Nice and healthy, if it wasn't accompanied by a 1000 calorie pork pie, which was divine.

And for afters a huge cherry and chocolate sundae. Richer than Bill Gates was this. Probably another 1000 calories and now very much on the precipice of feeling a bit vommy.

2b46919932287aeada411013572b250d_zpswjxtkec0.jpg

dc9f3f0bc530ac96d19a98c132f84d7d_zpspzzoivtb.jpg

I hadn't intended to get any takeaway tonight, but after Greggs turned out to be shut a day later than scheduled for refurbishment, and my works canteen closing before my first break, all I managed today was a couple of tiny rolls with gammon from a local bakers.

2czucy9.jpg

Medium pizza, chicken tikka and ham. Chips and a can. Very tasty for £6.50! :D

Back
Top Bottom