The **Now Eating** Thread

If you're offering to cook :) Abusing everyone's hospitality without having to repay it sounds even better to be honest. The chances of an OcUK visit to Manchester seem quite low so I'd be off the hook for quite some time.

What's the programme btw? I'm often a bit leery of TV shows about nutrition but it would be interesting to check out anyhow.
Or maybe I'll just invite all the Southerners ;)

It's called 'The truth about calories'. Was quite interesting, although it didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know.

This was really good. It's new from M&S. A New York deli sandwich. Lovely grilled cheese, fresh rye bread and loads of pastrami and pickles. A really good effort from them.

2c00ac229e46f771cfb022393bb06cb4_zpsxlsip2yv.jpg

Got myself a Caribbean spiced bun, butter and cheese slices today, not at home now but can't wait to try it!

I'm also on the look out for some Nestle Milo!

wtf? some dude's in my Burger :eek:

last week i posted a pic of a big tasty burger.. i was just deleating some pics off my phone and found a darker version with no flash used.. there was clearly a man sticking his head out of my Burger...
i think it might be Paul Merton :o

I saw the picture before I saw the text and saw the face straight away. The first person that sprung to mind was David Moyes though, not Paul Merton.

Or maybe I'll just invite all the Southerners ;)

It's called 'The truth about calories'. Was quite interesting, although it didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know.

Pah. I can probably pretend to be southern for a bit. I barely sound Mancunian at all :p

Was the truth about calories that it's a load of rubbish?

Not sure I agree that monitoring kcal intake is rubbish - though I guess it depends which aspect you're talking about...and most of what is in the media tends to be rubbish, I agree.

^ EW! :(

nf2m3q.jpg

After seeing robfosters post, I went to M&S on the way home from work today, to give this a go. I liked it. Good amount of cheese and tasty filling. I also got one of the sloppy joes to have for lunch tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom