The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Rack of ribs, chips, coleslaw, cucumber and celery.

The rack of ribs are just the pre-marinated ones from Tesco. £3, or 2 for £5. Pretty good for the price actually. First time I've had them, but I think I'll have them again. Good size for one growing lad (growing belly, anyway!).

Caporegime
...just sent mine back :(

Domino's Pizza ... NO cheese! (don't tell the lovely girl) but oops I did click double cheese to see the price increase for the lol's, deselected and clicked order...doh!

shhhhh I feel ba... it's ok I'm over it now.

Ooh and Raikiri do you deliver? So much waaaant!

Soldato
ngoaja.jpg

home made pizza

Man of Honour
...just sent mine back :(

Domino's Pizza ... NO cheese! (don't tell the lovely girl) but oops I did click double cheese to see the price increase for the lol's, deselected and clicked order...doh!

shhhhh I feel ba... it's ok I'm over it now.

Ooh and Raikiri do you deliver? So much waaaant!

did they let you keep the first one they sent? they normally do at our one

Soldato
I had a bit of an embaressing incident at Dominos the other day. I ordered a pizza, which I had them alter from the original recipe, and a side dish, only to discover I had left home without my debit card. Horror! But I had my credit card, so I could use that right? WRONG! The card was declined. Found out later because I had been buying stuff online earlier than day they thought it was freud and blocked the payment.

Basically meant I had to leave shamefaced and pizzaless! Couldnt stop apologising as I backed out of the store. Never had something like that happen to me before. Wonder what they did with the pizza though. I had one of the ingrediants changed, changed the sauce from BBQ to original pizza sauce and added one of the stuffed crusts. Unless someone ordered that exact pizza combination, they surely couldnt resell it. I wonder if they bin it or eat it themselves...

Caporegime
Craig1981, you reminded me of a time I walked into a chinese takeaway to place an order. I turned to the girl I was with and asked what she wanted, now we had just left a nearby pub and were shall we say happy ;) She giggled in my ear 'chicken balls' .... yes I burst out laughing as the girl behind the counter looked at me. Ok dilemma time, the girl behind the counter was gonna know what I was laughing at the minute I placed my order cause I was still laughing even though I was now stood in the chinese alone.... so as you did, I made my apologies and walked out rather embarrassed...

Back
Top Bottom