The **Now Eating** Thread

11116917_1563785670568031_389717215_n.jpg

11176112_867959199942094_371110997_n.jpg

Probs my fav go to meal, the tortilla bowl with salad, chicken, gauc, hot sauce kinda thing.

Aubergine "spaghetti", my new favourite thing.

Served with mushroom, leek and cream sauce and left over BBQ pork from yesterday.

Sounds delicious.

I like running a few courgettes through the spiralizer, crazy volume for 500g/100 calories.

Chocolate Oats, Creme Egg & Cream Egg Biscuits, Easter Egg Oats & brownies.

08oHDyQl.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any chance you could point me in the direction of this recipe please?
There isn't a recipe as I tend to just throw things together and hope for the best. Here's how I made it:

Sprinkle salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, olive oil over the chicken and veggies (I usually have courgettes, onions, mushrooms and red peppers) and roast for 30 mins at 200°C. In the last 2 minutes add in plum tomatoes.

Bulk up the salad with lambs lettuce, rocket, cucumber and feta. Dressing is just olive oil with dried chilli flakes soaked overnight.

There isn't a recipe as I tend to just throw things together and hope for the best. Here's how I made it:

Sprinkle salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, olive oil over the chicken and veggies (I usually have courgettes, onions, mushrooms and red peppers) and roast for 30 mins at 200°C. In the last 2 minutes add in plum tomatoes.

Bulk up the salad with lambs lettuce, rocket, cucumber and feta. Dressing is just olive oil with dried chilli flakes soaked overnight.

Ah legend thanks!

Sounds delicious.

I like running a few courgettes through the spiralizer, crazy volume for 500g/100 calories.
[/IMG]

I got a spiralizer the other day, it's rubbish :( won't do aubergine or carrot, despite picture of carrot on the box. Haven't tried courgette yet.
But I love aubergine on a normal day, so this is amazing.
And it's 32 calories, which is a normal aubergine 200g and only 4 grams of carbs although a tablespoon off olive oil adds another 115 calories. Just need a very good non stick pan.

Going to try microwaving them first tonight for a bit of even cooking before flash frying for a bit of colour and taste.

3325rpt.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom