The **Now Eating** Thread

Definitely can't do anything sweet - I've spent all day eating flapjack so it's savoury stuff I crave right now :)

Buffalo wings could be nice. I'd prefer to make my own rather than order them in though and all the decent shops are shut :(

I really fancy hot buffalo wings now >.<. I was at the supermarket earlier on and saw the bottled sauce, was gonna get some and then I thought nahhhhhh I don't fancy handling raw chicken wings :o

I shall be eating healthy this evening after having a very bad 2 course lunch :(

Just had this bad boy:

20150419_185003.jpg

2 x 12oz patties
chicken breast
bacon
pulled pork
cheese
large brioche bun

Was bloody huge and the cook did a great job keeping it moist, tender and juicy. Was bloody lush to eat... albeit I didn't mange the last half of one of the patties :o. Love how its served in a roasting dish :D

I shall need to be rolled into bed tonight I think :D

Just had this bad boy:

20150419_185003.jpg

2 x 12oz patties
chicken breast
bacon
pulled pork
cheese
large brioche bun

Was bloody huge and the cook did a great job keeping it moist, tender and juicy. Was bloody lush to eat... albeit I didn't mange the last half of one of the patties :o. Love how its served in a roasting dish :D

I shall need to be rolled into bed tonight I think :D

How the hell do you eat that! Must have to split it?

Just had this! It was very yummy for something quite simple.

2015-04-19%2020.12.04.jpg

Also thought I should share last nights dinner. We had it with a side of a salad.

2015-04-18%2018.35.59.jpg

Mine was the olives and tomato side if you didn't guess that already :D

Back
Top Bottom