The **Now Eating** Thread

No objections? Fair enough :p

evdywz.jpg

Chicken tikka masala and fried rice. Plus a naan :)

Tub & brownies:

BennyC, I have a question for you!

I've recently started using Myfitnesspal to track my intake. My daily calorie intake is bang on but my other macros vary considerably, sometimes sugar is over by 20 or carbs are under by 80! What are your thoughts on this, as long as my calories are spot on? In fact my sugar is almost always a good 20 or so points over what it should be, but the majority of that is dairy...? Kind regards

Last edited:
What are your goals, both in MFP and in general. Are you doing any kind of regular training? What sort of food are you eating? Knowing these will help answer your questions :)

My goal is to loose about 5 pounds, at 0.5lb a week and then maintain. I do various strength exercises at home 4 times a week (push ups, sit ups, pull ups etc). My current daily intake is near enough 2500 as I am physically active everyday due to my job. Other than that, I don't do any training, just the ocassional run when the weather is nice. Depending on how this all goes I might start weight training in the foreseeable future. Regards :)

Had a Miami burger Friday, was really nice, what's next?

It's the Dallas bbq next, though my fav is the New York one.

Haven't tried the nacho burger so that's on my list too.

Last edited:
No, takeaway place isn't open today due to bank Holliday. After a hard weekend I was set on chicken wings :(.
Oh well, it'll have to be kebab instead.

Gherkins in the salad there MisChief, nice! Did you not put anything on those sweet potatoes though? Had some myself this evening with paprika and cayenne chilli pepper.

Gherkins in the salad there MisChief, nice! Did you not put anything on those sweet potatoes though? Had some myself this evening with paprika and cayenne chilli pepper.
My friend did the cooking so I didn't really have a say on what to put on them :p I would have used paprika and cayenne pepper too - they're my most frequently used spices :)

Stan's election night special. Battered hake with triple-cooked chips, home-made tartare sauce and a tin of marrowfat peas (because I love them). Washed down with a glass of Viognier.

Fb6T0Yz.jpg

Thoroughly delicious. Stuffed now (there's close to a pound of fish there) :o

Back
Top Bottom