The **Now Eating** Thread

fnbz12.jpg

A Calzone special. Filled with pepperoni, mixed peppers, mushrooms, garlic and tomatoes. Lovely :)

just finished a rather long GTA5 session and realised i had the munchies,
so nipped over to the kebab van for a small donner, with onions + mint yogurt

7WjxM8C.jpg

pic doesnt really show it too well but it had plenty of meat in it ;)

:eek: DO NOT WANT!

Dude that doesn't look very tempting lol

it was awesome :cool:
i have a kebab shop just 3 doors away from my house but their donner meat has a very savory taste, like its beef tbh so i gave up using them years ago :/
where as the kebabs from this van 8mi round trip away from me is well worth getting into the car for.. nice sweet tasting lamb :)

Last edited:
1431324029.jpg

12" "Paradise Special" pizza

Pepperoni, salami, bolognese, ham, green peppers, bacon, olives, tomato & mozzarella cheese. Worth £6.70 but got it for £4.50 as they had offer on if your order before 9pm. :cool:

it was awesome :cool:
i have a kebab shop just 3 doors away from my house but their donner meat has a very savory taste, like its beef tbh so i gave up using them years ago :/
where as the kebabs from this van 8mi round trip away from me is well worth getting into the car for.. nice sweet tasting lamb :)
Is that the kebab van next to the meadows business park/road leading to blackwater station?

I'm having a toasted crumpet with Nutella :D

lPI6Aq4l.jpg

Edit - that's a lotta cheese on that pizza :eek: :eek:

1.5 years ago I booked the hand and flowers in Marlow 2 Michelin stars (dont they make tyres) for my mums 50th birthday present. I with visit the establisment wednesday evening, I cant wait.

Just looked at the menu now and tbh i am not a big fan of fish and stuff so I will be playing it safe however My mum, stepdad and other half all love fish etc so I am sure they will love it.

Back
Top Bottom