The **Now Eating** Thread

Damn Kainz that is a small portion. Also looks like the kebabs were out of a frozen Iceland box :(

Kainz, they charged you £50 for THAT? Looks like a fairly lazy effort on their part.

Couldn't agree more and felt like a mug when I was paying for it. Hell I didn't want to put these pics up :o The best kebab I had was at a Greek restaurant called Troia behind the London Eye and that was massive and rammed with taste. This probably was some Iceland jobby. Looking at their Trip Advisor reviews I am not alone with these thoughts.

I love these, but after eating a few my tongue always seems to burn :mad:

Debating whether to cook or just have a few sarnies, it's so hot tonight and I can't be bothered to put the oven on.

Last nights Pizzas

Pulled pork, mushroom & jalapeno
Tomato, red onion, mushroom & Parmesan
Parma ham, chorizo, salami, chicken, pulled pork & jalapeno

Before
e508b24f-41a4-4011-b938-0e5ff6c24939_zpsjvykfj3f.jpg

After
186c0aa4-5cb3-4664-93e5-efb40b1e77a9_zpsabpub0fm.jpg

Going to Miller and Carter's tonight for a good old round of steaks with some friends. Hoping it is worth it as we couldn't decide on this place or a local Steak Out.

saw Kainz had posted in thread,
didnt saw a pic of Pizza,
left thread feeling saw sore.

saw Kainz had posted in thread,
didnt saw a pic of Pizza,
left thread feeling saw sore.
:D I'm on a diet mate sort of. Need to cut down on stuff like that for a wedding next year :o

This be my 16oz Medium-Rare Ribeye Steak from tonight's dinner at Miller & Carter. The peppercorn sauce was tops. Most hilarious thing was a WEDGE of lettuce that the steak came with. We were expecting a small wedge but instead got a monster one. Couldn't see the point to be honest. Great meal overall though.

2015-08-11%2021.04.01.jpg

the wedge of lettice is just there cause it costs them no more than 10p and it helps to create the illusion that you got loads of food for your dollar ;)
the steak does look awesome though

10" thin crust Tesco create your own from the deli counter, spicy chicken, spicy beef & mixed peppers.. £2.65 nomnom

N2I1R8q.jpg

Last edited:
Won't lie, for £2.65 that looks biblical. Not had a pizza for ages though, never mind a store-bought one.

Jesus would have spent 3 days on the cross for one of these mate, they are that good ;)

EDIT: waiting for Craig to come into thread and be all jelous now :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom