The **Now Eating** Thread

I failed making their burger buns tonight. The birds custard and milk ended up like scrambled eggs.

We avoided dessert. My sister made their peanut shortbread and salted caramel ice cream a while back and it was incredible. Their book is probably my best food book buy :)

Last edited:
^ I should've gone for that instead of Pizza Hut. Utterly disgusting pizza. Quite good for my diet though as I've left most of it.
Pizza hut spraying their stuff with oil in this day and age just annoys me. That PJ's new 'premium' double layered pepperoni is gorgeous to eat if you love the stuff. The larger pepperoni slices on top are of a much better quality than the normal ones you get on pizza's too.

Pizza hut spraying their stuff with oil in this day and age just annoys me. That PJ's new 'premium' double layered pepperoni is gorgeous to eat if you love the stuff. The larger pepperoni slices on top are of a much better quality than the normal ones you get on pizza's too.

You're not wrong there. It tasted like someone had dipped it in month-old chip pan grease :/

Next time I'm feeling lazy I'll probably try that new pepperoni PJ pizza. I've been eyeing it up for a while :) I've just made a fresh batch of dough though so hopefully that won't be too soon.

Had PJ last weekend it is slightly better than the others, still not great. Sides however are great jalapeño poppers, hell yeah. No Calzone, I thought they were from PJ.

Slow cooked bbq pork what internal temp should I be looking for? As a roasting temp not a final temp.

Around 90-92C but it's a bit like brisket in that different shoulders will be best at different temperatures. The best bet is to go by feel once you've got through the stall. If you've got a good few hours to allow rest you can let it come off 1 or 2 degrees cooler.

Back
Top Bottom