The **Now Eating** Thread

Taking advantage of the PJ App's BOGOF offer, I've lobbed in an order for:
- Double Layered Premium Pepperoni (Medium / Authentic Thin Crust)
- Piri Piri Chicken (Medium / Original)

Let's see how this thin crust malarky tastes like!

2015-10-02%2018.41.36.jpg

2015-10-02%2018.41.19.jpg
Wow they look good!!! :)

Robfosters and yourself last week recommended I try a thin crust - it was gorgeous on the premium pepperoni I must admit. Bursting with good flavour and not too 'doughy'. The medium original crust Peri Peri was bland, no kick to it and just mild spicy chicken. The former being very enjoyable compared to the latter.

Told you mate. Too much useless dough to fill yourself up on on the originals. I find I can eat a lot more slices of the thins than the originals.

Robfosters and yourself last week recommended I try a thin crust - it was gorgeous on the premium pepperoni I must admit. Bursting with good flavour and not too 'doughy'. The medium original crust Peri Peri was bland, no kick to it and just mild spicy chicken. The former being very enjoyable compared to the latter.

Glad you enjoyed it :) PJ thin crust is pretty decent most of the time. Thin crust Dominos isn't so good, though their Italian crust is very similar.

Starter
tPqZTZB.jpg

Main

DEI5r9Z.jpg

Looks pretty damn tasty. What's the stuff with the chicken? Looks like pulled pork or something?

Told you mate. Too much useless dough to fill yourself up on on the originals. I find I can eat a lot more slices of the thins than the originals.

Glad you enjoyed it :) PJ thin crust is pretty decent most of the time. Thin crust Dominos isn't so good, though their Italian crust is very similar.

Yeah I haven't had thin crust in a very long time. Forgotten how it changes the experience and in doing so you get more of a flavoursome bite each time. Good stuff guys.

Looks pretty damn tasty. What's the stuff with the chicken? Looks like pulled pork or something?

It is pulled pork yes.

Very tasty and although everyone took the mickey when I ordered it everyone looked at their mass of meat and chips when it was brought to the table and wished they'd ordered mine.

I can imagine :)

Woke up annoyingly early and can't even use the time to go for a ride as I need to do some maintenance on my bike :/ Going to make some pro breakfast with chorizo, eggs, chillies and tomatoes I think.

Supposed to work today but matey let me down as went out last night and got drunk and he hasn't got up, so stopped at Toby Carvery this morning breakfast. All you can eat buffet but I can only ever manage one plate.

Bacon, Avocado, Tomato and Egg served on a toasted mini stottie with mayo and Bigstan's Habanero hot sauce. This will, from now on, be referred to as the BATE™ sandwich (where I live, a snack is referred to as bait).

HUSIKCd.jpg

Most enjoyable :)

I've been trying eggs cooked like that lately as a bit of a change and I don't mind it. As long as the yolk stays runny I don't massively care what happens to the egg white and at least that way it has a bit more difference in texture.

Eggs are cooked in the bacon fat and before I crack them in give the pan a good scrape.

I'm not fussy about eggs apart from bacon and egg sandwiches then the egg has to be hard. Can't stand runny eggs in a sammich

Back
Top Bottom