The **Now Eating** Thread

We have 'Kaki Fruit' in our fruit baskets at work this week. I've never heard of these before but man they are nice! I can't stop eating them!
I had to Google that as I'd never heard of them, then realised you were talking about persimmons (also known as sharon fruit) :o I love them but it's very hit or miss getting them in the shops up here.

You overdid your salmon :p haha I just kid, I just have it just cooked ha

You're right it's well done. My wife and I don't like it rare as such. I prefer salmon and tuna slightly overdone and flaky rather than raw in the middle.

We both love sushi though. I think it's the thickness and the pinkness in the middle of a large lump of fish.

Strange but true

That looks great.

I'm having curried/spiced up baked beans..

Has anyone else had this or is it something my Mum invented? Take a normal tin of baked beans and then add curry powder and heat up, pop in a few raisins/sultanas towards the end.
I've done mine with cumin and chili powder.

Used to love these when I was a kid! Heinz used to do curried beans with sultans sultanas in a tin, not sure if they still do.

Last edited:
Leftovers for lunch today :)

WANT! :(

xdh4dv.jpg

Made me and my mum a quick fry up for lunch. Sliced sausage, tattie scones and fried eggs, and buttered bread. Pity we didn't have any bacon though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom