The **Now Eating** Thread

Went to ChimneyChangas today in Leicester. Some Tex-Mex joint that serves you food on a sodding wooden slab.

After waiting 50minutes for our food (kid you not) it finally arrived. No pics sadly as we were seated in tight quarters next to another couple, however it was ok. I had a Bufallo Chicken burger with spicy fries - both were delicious. Missus had Porterbello mushroom wraps which were amongst the biggest wraps I'd ever tried.

Overall impression, medicore tex-mex place serving overpriced cocktails and 'ok' food. Meal for two amounted to £36.

4qmwkz.jpg

Philly cheese steak pizza on ultimate thin base. Shaved steak, peppers, jalepenos to replace the onions and a creamy sauce. Really nice! Also had Alabama style popcorn shrimp to start :D

The best flavour Cornetto! I treated myself to one while on my break at work Friday, popped in Tescos an saw they was 50p each so thought why not!

Just had my first Sunday roast since April.

Bittersweet as I absolutely love roasts, but it's also the signal of the end of summer :(

Autumn is the best season anyway ;)

image.jpg

Last edited:
I had a (frozen) pizza for lunch, and ended up not being hungry around dinner time.

Then went out to watch the rugby, had a beer and was starving. So stopped at the local Chinese on the way home.

Salt & Pepper Chicken and special fried rice. Never had a Chinese takeaway as an individual before but this is pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom