The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
I got a dreaded call on the way home, “We have a Pathia here, so we may have given you a Madras” just as I pulled up home.

I can deal with a Madras, but I’m not sure what their meat option was.

Along with Chilli Sauce and a Naan Bread.

Meat-free option by the looks of things. Or should that be meat-two. Still, plenty of sauce for a pizza ;)

Last edited:
Associate
BvDyHMV.jpeg

Soldato
Welcome to todays episode: Bro what ya got on dem beans.

Da beans
zHFXa9f.jpg

The bread
qws4k35.jpg

The suspects
YDECmEQ.jpg

Lined up and ready for inspection
WPaxulv.jpg

After much behind the scenes discussion, arguments and even an almost walk off by J M Rayner (his beans were not hot enough) we have the results.

From Right to Left
  1. With the Heinz Tomato Ketchup the beans become a distant memory due to the tartness and overbearing sweetness from the Ketchup overpowering the flavour the beans started with. 4/10
  2. With the Heinz Salad Cream the beans also became too sweet and the flavour clashed so much with the beans, that a few of the judges were convinced they noticed the beans trying to move away from the Salad Cream. 4.9/10
  3. With the HP Sauce the beans worked with the sauce to produce a subtle hint of excitedness that proved all the Cali scientists wrong, and that is opposites can in fact work well together. 8/10
  4. With the Sriracha the beans become nothing more than a tasteless passenger on a trip to the Hells Mouth Canyon and were observed to be seen shredding their outer bean protective armour. One judge fainted, two wet themselves and the other started crying. 7.5/10

Tune in next week when we do the same experiment, but will use other topiings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom