• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Caporegime
They patched it and that killed it for me. I played it on the 1.3 patch and had no problems at all and thankfully, completed the main story and most of the side missions. In way of an apology, UBI gave the Dead Kings DLC for free but when I fired it up, textures were flickering like mad and stutter. The 1.4 patch to address the problems people had just made it worse.

Soldato
I've updated to the new 347.25's. Is anyone else finding their text now looks a bit different, less sharp, a bit blurry or have I just been staring at my monitor for too long this evening?

Soldato
I've updated to the new 347.25's. Is anyone else finding their text now looks a bit different, less sharp, a bit blurry or have I just been staring at my monitor for too long this evening?

Take more water with it perhaps Lol. Seriously though - no probs here.

Mark

Soldato
While i dont personally have a issue with any of the latest drivers i do think they should stop looking for more performance and sort any sli/gsync issues for you users , Then they can release a new driver to give us another 10%+ :)

Soldato
They patched it and that killed it for me. I played it on the 1.3 patch and had no problems at all and thankfully, completed the main story and most of the side missions. In way of an apology, UBI gave the Dead Kings DLC for free but when I fired it up, textures were flickering like mad and stutter. The 1.4 patch to address the problems people had just made it worse.

I just ended up swapping back to the ACU 1.3 exe, fixed the flickering and fps went up by 5-10fps across the board.

Here for those that want it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a6r7ixww4fgb81m/ACU.exe

Associate
Anyone feeling these new drivers are just not on par with older ones?

Usually i do not worry to much about performance but something about these drivers after installing just gives me the impression they are lacking..

For instance Last drivers i had installed i think were 344.16.. after upgrading a few days back games that I could easily run using DSR and suck now just feel jerky and skippy and FPS seems to dip a lot..

Currently using SLI 970's..

Might go back to the 344.16 which gave me great performance but dont want to loose any performance updates for newer games..

Back
Top Bottom