• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Anyone having trouble with the latest beta's (331.40) on F1 2013?

Crashes within a couple of minutes of booting up. Set everything else back to stock and still having artifacting before it crashes! Argh!

Rolling back to 327.24!

With AMD driver I would install new drivers beta or not over the existing drivers and never had a problem. Is this the case with nvidia?

Never clicked clean install, never had an issue :)

Only time I've used 3rd party applications to destroy drivers is when switching vendors (AMD/nVidia), and that's purely for peace of mind really.

Not had any problems with the latest beta. Some versions (even WHQL) when installing will just blank both monitors and you can't get it back without hard rebooting at which point Windows installs basic VGA drivers and you can re-install the nvidia drivers without problem.

Kind of expect now I guess from nvidia drivers :p

780 here.

Back
Top Bottom