• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

I still get flickering in Castlevania with SLI with these even.....annoying now unless it might be MSI afterburner but doubt it since one card worked fine which i just have to go with. :p

Yea... So why does this keep happening? After I install/upgrade drivers the full control panel is there, after a reboot all I get is this rubbish. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and all that jazz but this remains.

nv-wut.JPG

Going to try them shortly. I try not to upgrade GFX as my games are picky when it comes to them... I am still on 314.07's!

So far having no issues with the display on my laptop and the control panel is showing as normal after reboots, etc.

Well these drivers certainly did a good job at destroying my SLI setup!
As soon as I enable SLI I get kernel issues and lockups.
Had to go into safe mode to uninstall.
HAve some problem!!
banghead.gif
These drivers seem pretty screwed up for SLI users, I had long hangs and kernel driver crashes on the desktop.
It was fine until I enabled SLI.. Back on 327.24 and no issues.
sorry to hear that. Been reading on other forums too and sli users are reporting similar problems. I'm going to try and re-install again but use driver sweep before hand.
and

Manuel is this the beta which you said contained the BSOD fixes for the 400/500 series, or is that driver yet to come?
It's beyond a joke now Manuel.

This error should be PRIO.

Maybe Nvidia don't care about 460/560 owners any more?

Sucks having to still be using 314.22 on both my sons pcs.

more

When im tabbing out of games and back in, gpu-usage drops to under 10% and games are a lag show. Never had this before. Tested games Shadow Warrior and BF3. It seems that it doesnt get the memory usage from before i tabbed out.

Decided to check that out and I can confirm the alt tab thing as well

*** it I'm staying with 327.24, if it works don't TRY to fix it

So far working with my GTX675m (basically desktop 560) fine *touch wood* can alt tab in and out of games without any issues.

Its possible they don't like being installed from a clean install though I just had to fix someone elses PC here (660ti) that they'd stuck em on after doing a driver clean and was BSODing on booting into windows - restore point and shoving them over the top of the old driver and no problems so far since.

Wouldn't bother with the latest beta IMO unless you're planning on playing the BF4 beta. If it's not broken don't fix it.
Although looks like they've attempted to fix the strobe light SLi disco bug in Blacklist.

I think there must have been a staff switcheroo recently. Just seems so random how bad the last batch has been. 327.34 is the first reasonable driver I've tried since 314.22.

I believe R320 was a different team and R325 was a different one again, no idea on the current branch, they probably have devs pulled off to work on shield, etc. :( this happened before around 195 ish drivers (almost identical circumstances) so hopefully they get back on the ball soon.

Last edited:
Just gone from the latest WHQL to the latest Betas, I read that they implemented HBAO+ inside the drivers ?

*Implemented Horizon Based Ambient Occlusion plus (HBAO+) for DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 applications.*

Is this now an additional option in the control panel ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom