• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Soldato
Hi guys,

Any issues with this driver thinking of getting doom.
Game Ready Driver v442.74 Released, look at the HDR fixes in the notes.

Is it best to use HDR option in game or have it turned on in windows or both?

Caporegime
I've had no bugs or issues with Doom so far. The only thing I can possibly think of is that it doesn't always play ball if you alt-tab out during play (can chug/lower fps when you resume play). No biggie, though.

Caporegime
The new drivers (not the above hotfix) causes issue for 2000 series on certain games) with DLSSS or something (I have Titan Xp so cannot comment), assume this fixes it.

Only DLSS games ive got, are Exodus and SOTTR, but i don't use it, will have a look though, see if there is any prob with it.

EDIT:

Just ran through the Tombi bench with DLSS on, no issues.

Last edited:
Permabanned
It may have been the Sharpening and some games failing to load or such issue (says above) but that is to do with DLSS isn't it, I know its not on 1000 series.

"GeForce Hotfix display driver version 445.78 is based on our latest Game Ready Driver 445.75. This Hotfix driver addresses the following: • Some DirectX 11 games may fail to launch when Image Sharpening is enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel"

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforc...cing-geforce-hotfix-driver-version-44578-rel/

Associate
445.78. Battlefield V, HDR is a lot brighter.With the in game slider, with older drivers, I would have it over to about 1100. Now I have it down to about 300. I have also had to turn down the in game brightness to 40(had it at 50 before).

Back
Top Bottom