• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Soldato
[World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game [3206341]
A week away from five months since they introduced this issue with the Cyberpunk 2077 launch driver and still no fix. So much for that "superior Nvidia driver support" eh lads?

Caporegime
A week away from five months since they introduced this issue with the Cyberpunk 2077 launch driver and still no fix. So much for that "superior Nvidia driver support" eh lads?

They seem to be throwing out drivers by the load, while being game ready, there's a ton of fixes still needed!

V F

V F

Soldato
think am still on 461 something av not updated for a wee while.

461.81. Everytime I see another release, I see the change logs with very little fixes but tons remain. Granted I've not ran into many problems bar the Youtube issues.

I would be quite cheesed though if I was others that had many other issues that hasn't been fixed 6 months on still on the list. I understand bug fixes takes time but how long?

Soldato
The WoW issue is actually even older than six months. It was first introduced in the last expansion over a year ago. It was never properly fixed even when claimed is was. Now it's even worse and is totally knackered.

Soldato
461.81. Everytime I see another release, I see the change logs with very little fixes but tons remain. Granted I've not ran into many problems bar the Youtube issues.

I would be quite cheesed though if I was others that had many other issues that hasn't been fixed 6 months on still on the list. I understand bug fixes takes time but how long?

Most of the driver dev seems to be on performance work, as again its about the marketing gains. :(

The typical media outlet will focus on performance rather than driver bugs.

I have noticed the bug that I used to have on widevine on win 8.1 on new drivers, now exists on win10 with playready drm, I didnt even bother reporting it, as no chance would get fixed. Luckily I managed to get 1080p netflix working again on widevine.

Soldato
Not sure whats going on but my undervolt doesnt seem to be working well since the 466. drivers. Need to test it some more but just started playing Valhalla and its running full wack and my temp is touching 80c plus it seems to be ignoring my undervolt completely. I`m getting around 80fps with all the settings at max apart from motion blur.

Back
Top Bottom