• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Man of Honour
Update, so this is the same issue as before, the scrolling is indeed fixed but the quirk is that when you have a video playing on another browser window, like I have 2x side by side, left for reading, right for viewing youtube, only then is scrolling less smooth on the left window. If the video is paused, scrolling response returns to what it should be.

This might only be noticeable on a fast monitor though like an OLED as it is so subtle most may not even notice it without looking for it.

I'll file a bug report about it.

Associate
Update, so this is the same issue as before, the scrolling is indeed fixed but the quirk is that when you have a video playing on another browser window, like I have 2x side by side, left for reading, right for viewing youtube, only then is scrolling less smooth on the left window. If the video is paused, scrolling response returns to what it should be.

This might only be noticeable on a fast monitor though like an OLED as it is so subtle most may not even notice it without looking for it.

I'll file a bug report about it.

Similar issue I had before they patched it, watching a video on a basic second VA 4K 60hz monitor while scrolling on my main VA 144hz 4K monitor was stuttery as hell and you certainly couldn't miss it. Pausing any video on the second screen whether in a chrome browser, MPC or Plex fixed the browser stutter on the main screen until you pressed play again. Strange bug as it never effects games, just browser scrolling.

Really hope they haven't brought this stupid bug back.

Last edited:
Associate
It's an improvement but I would make three changes to that site as the current layout is annoying.

1: Stop putting notebooks on top, should be the desktop ones then notebook underneath.
2: Why the hell is the 4090 D on top, should be below.
3: Put Windows 11 as the first default option, not 10.

Caporegime
GeForce 552.22 WHQL

Game Ready for Manor Lords

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS technology including Manor Lords which features support for DLSS Super Resolution. Further support for new titles includes the launch of No Rest for the Wicked.

Fixed Gaming Bugs
PUBG: Game stability issues over extended gameplay on Intel 12th Gen platforms [4030936]

Fixed General Bugs
GeForce GTX 10/RTX 20 series: PC may randomly freeze when Windows Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling and NVIDIA SLI are both enabled [4009884]
HTC Vive Pro 2: System crash with bugcheck after enabling VR HMD with multi-displays [4119187]

Open Issues:
Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition: Lower GPU utilization when Reflex is set to “On + Boost” [4412035]
Tekken 8 may randomly crash during gameplay on GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards. [4503216]
[Ark Survival Evolved] Artifacts can be observed when opening the in-game inventory [4485993]
After waking up PC from sleep, PC may exhibit a small stutter when opening an app when GPU is connected to certain monitors. [4594458]

Please note:
For users observing random checkerboard corruption in Chromium based applications (eg. Chrome, Edge, Discord), a fix will be rolled out in a future Windows update. For more information, please visit: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/40281472#comment64
If NVIDIA WhisperMode appears as "Not Ready" in GeForce Experience, please review the following FAQ for troubleshooting assistance: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5538/
If your system is using an Intel 13th/14th Gen unlocked desktop CPU and is experiencing stability issues/out of video memory error messages/crash to desktop while the game is compiling shaders, please consult the following sites for troubleshooting assistance:

Last edited:
Soldato
GeForce 552.22 WHQL

Game Ready for Manor Lords

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS technology including Manor Lords which features support for DLSS Super Resolution. Further support for new titles includes the launch of No Rest for the Wicked.

Fixed Gaming Bugs
PUBG: Game stability issues over extended gameplay on Intel 12th Gen platforms [4030936]

Fixed General Bugs
GeForce GTX 10/RTX 20 series: PC may randomly freeze when Windows Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling and NVIDIA SLI are both enabled [4009884]
HTC Vive Pro 2: System crash with bugcheck after enabling VR HMD with multi-displays [4119187]

Open Issues:
Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition: Lower GPU utilization when Reflex is set to “On + Boost” [4412035]
Tekken 8 may randomly crash during gameplay on GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards. [4503216]
[Ark Survival Evolved] Artifacts can be observed when opening the in-game inventory [4485993]
After waking up PC from sleep, PC may exhibit a small stutter when opening an app when GPU is connected to certain monitors. [4594458]

Please note:
For users observing random checkerboard corruption in Chromium based applications (eg. Chrome, Edge, Discord), a fix will be rolled out in a future Windows update. For more information, please visit: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/40281472#comment64
If NVIDIA WhisperMode appears as "Not Ready" in GeForce Experience, please review the following FAQ for troubleshooting assistance: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5538/
If your system is using an Intel 13th/14th Gen unlocked desktop CPU and is experiencing stability issues/out of video memory error messages/crash to desktop while the game is compiling shaders, please consult the following sites for troubleshooting assistance:

Thanks mate

Caporegime
Whats the verdict on the 552.22?

As good as the previous ones!

Hopefully "Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition: Lower GPU utilization when Reflex is set to “On + Boost” [4412035]" gets fixed soon. As although it doesn't affect me with my CPU/GPU, it may affect others and may also be an issue for other games.

Man of Honour
Reflex isn't really needed in HZFW anyway, it's not a game that uses any RT, and no rendering method inserts any adverse input latency anyway. Plus, ON+Boost is something you should never be using anyway as that pegs the GPU at full power at all times needlessly.

Last edited:
Associate
Reflex isn't really needed in HZFW anyway, it's not a game that uses any RT, and no rendering method inserts any adverse input latency anyway. Plus, ON+Boost is something you should never be using anyway as that pegs the GPU at full power at all times needlessly.
reflex isnt needed unless you want to use fg and then it is so its on for me

Back
Top Bottom