The Oblivion 360 Thread

Soldato
Reektan said:
These two guys have done a little 6 min video review of Oblivion.. It's actually really good and has pumped me even more.

I recommend taking a look here

Thanks for this. Just watched it and I have to say if my copy wasn't already on it's way I'd be crying.

Awesome; the first shots as he's looking out over the stream and bridge are stunning imo.

It's sad but I haven't been this excited about a game for a long time... :)

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
I wanted the CE, but I wasn't paying £10 for something that would make my shelf lineup of Xbox360 titles look naff!

Halo2 was lame for that reason.

hmm i might ring them and change it...damn impulses

/edit

Just gave them a ring had a lovely lady cancel that order and order the standard one, and said it will be shipped out with the others this afternoon :)

niiiice

:(...more money though, hehe

Last edited:
Soldato
Mines being picked atm with gameplay so im praying for the postman to be kinda and bring it friday morning lol

Cant wait :)

Played through morrowind on its hardest setting a few months back but got nailed on bloodmoon lol. Still fun after all these years and this wont be any different

Associate
James J said:
Mines being picked atm with gameplay so im praying for the postman to be kinda and bring it friday morning lol

Cant wait :)

Played through morrowind on its hardest setting a few months back but got nailed on bloodmoon lol. Still fun after all these years and this wont be any different
If you paid 99p for shipping you'll have it tomorrow.

Associate
Zenith said:
If you paid 99p for shipping you'll have it tomorrow.

Not definite .. last time my GRAW shipped today and I'd paid 99p but it didnt get here till Fri.. first time thats happened though so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Soldato
Reektan said:
Not definite .. last time my GRAW shipped today and I'd paid 99p but it didnt get here till Fri.. first time thats happened though so fingers crossed for tomorrow.
True. 99p just pays for first class doesn't it? And that's no guarantee of next day.

Soldato
I just walked into a shop in town and got it :D

DSC00059.JPG

Soldato
deSade said:
True. 99p just pays for first class doesn't it? And that's no guarantee of next day.

Thats what I paid for (first class 99p) but it'll most likely be friday unless theres a small miracle and my postman loves me lol. Fridays good with me though as ive got WOW instances to finish before then -.-

WTB life lol

Caporegime
James J said:
Thats what I paid for (first class 99p) but it'll most likely be friday unless theres a small miracle and my postman loves me lol. Fridays good with me though as ive got WOW instances to finish before then -.-

WTB life lol

I never get informed of "shipping" until 2am Thursday morning usually, I get it at 10am. In 7 years I have always had a game early from Gameplay.

Jabbs, you LUCKY man.

Back
Top Bottom