The OCUK anonymous confession thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I thought we'd try this here as it proved successful on another forum.

The idea is simple. You email confessions you'd like the forums to know or discuss to [email protected]

They are then posted here, by me, anonymously for all to see and discuss. If you want to be super secretive feel free to create a separate email to send the email to me.

No sick stuff, anything medical related such as being depressed wont be posted.

Remember this is a family forum so anything really sordid, explicit, targeted against other forum members, or majorly criminal wont be posted as it would get removed by the admins anyway.

Some example that are not from this forum

Drama!
Also I am trying to get pregnant to force my boyfriend to marry me. I wanted to get married a year ago (we've been together over 3 years) but whenever I bring it up he changes the subject.

I'm a bad person

I'm in love with my best friend, but telling her would only make her life more complicated and mess up our friendship. In addition, I've always been the one to cheer her up when she's down, and I have a feeling that letting her know how I feel would ruin all of that.

Lets give it a try :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
First one is in

Ive lived down the same road all my life. There has always been this one old man there who gave us a hard time as kids. He used to make us stop playing any games, complain about the noise and even tell our paretns that we did things we didnt.

He has a nice fence outside his house and one day when I was young I pulled off one of the pickets on my way past.

Ive been doing this every so often for years. Im in my 20s now but I just cant help doing it when I come home from a night out.

Soldato
OP
I need to chose between 2 girls. One is a nurse, several years my junior, who is gorgeous, funny, is crazy about me but the sex is just OK. The other is bit of a tramp, not that great looking but is absolutely mind blowing in the sack. They are quite good friends. I’m not the kind of guy who normally has a couple of birds on the go so I’m trying to spin it out, it’s giving my ego a hell of a boost. I will hopefully get more serious with the hot one but unfortunately I already know I will end up getting drunk and phoning her skanky friend for some freaky sex. :(

Soldato
OP
Not really confessing something I did, but it's something people will find funny. My brother recently lost his virginity to a prostitute. And the really
funny thing is, he didn't even "finish". He stopped half way through.

Soldato
OP
Psyk said:
I feel like confessing something, but I don't really have anything to confess. Oh well if I think of something, then none of you will know any different anyway (assuming we can trust Vanilla).

Like I said, it takes 2 minutes to set up a hotmail. Use that to email me.

Going to bed now, will post the rest in the morning.

Soldato
OP
I didn't go to my grandfathers funeral because I wanted to stay home and play computer games. I told my parents I was too shook up over it to deal with going, and they bought it. They were even all concerned for me. To be honest I never really liked him or knew him well.

I feel like I should feel worse about it than I do.

Soldato
OP
Worst thing i feel bad about is after a night out. Had drank wayyyyy too much,smoked too much and took too much. Left the club(after waiting in the jacket cue myself to get my mates' jackets) and stood about outside but couldnt see my mates. I was really drunk so leaned against the wall.....fell to the floor and decided i was comfy enough there. Dont know how long i sat there but i got chatting to some woman and a guy ane before i knew it was kissing this woman and then was walking her to a taxi cue(still witht he guy at this point). Cut to the taxi cue,they two seem to be arguing over something and dunno how it happened but he tried to kiss me...which wasnt happening! so he got told to leave so it was just me in this taxi cue with some random person and all the jackets. My mates on the phone shouting at me because hes standing in a tee shirt int he freezing cold. He tracks me down just as i jump in a black cab and jumps in it with me,he goes nuts while im trying to explain we will pick our other mate up from round the corner and then drop this person off at hers and we'll go home in the taxi. He ends up storming out the taxi calling her a whore and allsorts and im sat there ****** out my face,shes no better.

Taxi stops at hers and i realise i wont have enough money to get home in the taxi so jump out aswell. Cut to the chase,she cant get in her flat....we try for like 10 minutes....so i dunno why or how but we ended up "doin it" in the hallway of a block of flats.....with a full glass fronted extrance. We finish up,thankfully i didnt 'finish' in her as...well i dont want to be a dad, and she tries the flat again...she then says "Its my stupid (im sure she said ex)boyfriend" he had left a key in the lock or something so on that note i made a bolt for it and walked back into town at 5am and slept in a bus shelter till the first bus home arrived. Ended up back home at 9am and had to tell my mates that i just "went straight home in the taxi". I knew her first name and her age(28 afaik).....and where she stays...

Soldato
OP
Was going out with a girl, back when I was 15, madly in love with her. So she decided, being a typical women and all that my friend was nicer looking and she went away and pumped him in the most sneakies way she could find possible.

Needless to say he was no longer my best mate, and she was no longer my girlfriend. Missed her like crazy though. Meet her in a club few years back, they'd split up. So done the stupid thing of getting back with her, her being pregnant to him. Don't know why, but this didn't bother me. Finished not so long ago, kid being 18month.

Found out she had done the same thing, to her ex, my ex best mate, she was drunk yeah right. Got over this AGAIN and started having casual sex.

So I went out and had sex with his wee sister, shes only 16, I'm 20. But boy it was good!!

Now just need to do her mum!

Soldato
OP
I'm in love with my best friend, we spend nearly every day together, I told her once how I felt and it ruined things, it took a year to get things back to normal. Now I lie to her every day. I watch her with other guys and it kills me inside. We kiss sometimes, always whilst drunk. We don't talk about it after. I know it doesn't mean anything to her but to me it means the world. We've slept together too, probably about 50 times. We both love each other, but in different ways. I can't carry on with the lying to her so I've started looking for jobs which require me to move. The only way I can get over her is to forceably not see her.

Soldato
OP
Im so sure im in love with this girl, just whenever i see her i think of us and im always thinking about her. Recently she had split up with her boyfriend who is my best friend and now im sure she really likes this other guy. I havent said anything to her but it kills me when i see her with the other guy who im sure she really likes. It really makes me feel down and depressed at times and i hate it. I dont want to tell her incase it ruins our friendship and we are really good friends. I hate this so much.

Soldato
OP
About 3 years ago i found out my wife was having an affair with another man. At the time I had a couple of dodgy mates who "knew people". After several meetings, i paid somebody £500 to break both his legs and make sure he was in a wheel chair for a long time. I wanted to make it look like a random attack on the streets and not be associated with it. Just before it was due to happen, I came to my senses and realised if I got caught, i'd probably spend quite a while in prison and destroy the rest of my life as well as never see my kids. Instead, we went to marriage counselling and sorted out our problems. My wife still doesn't know that her other man was about 2 hrs away from having his legs broken. I sometimes still wish i'd gone ahead with it.

Soldato
OP
I really need to break up with my gf. I feel we've got to the point where we're just going out with each other out of habit. I know that we have to
split up soon because I can't give her what she wants in the long term. It'll be very difficult for both of us but I think it's something I have to
do.

What makes it harder is there's this other girl who keeps telling me in no uncertain terms how desperate she is to have sex with me
:)

Soldato
OP
Added some rules

"Remember this is a family forum so anything really sordid, explicit, targeted against other forum members, or majorly criminal wont be posted as it would get removed by the admins anyway."

Getting quite a few that seriously can't be posted because they'd be removed pretty quickly.

Soldato
OP
My dad got married about 2 years ago......

to another man.

I have never met this other man but don't know whether I am expected to call him dad or not !

Or maybe Dad A and Dad B.
:)

I'm 35 years old and haven't told my wife or children yet.

My Dad has said he got married for tax reasons but I'm not so sure.....

Soldato
OP
Dilemma!

I'm with my gf, and things have been really up and down. I do love her, but sometimes the silliest things can cause to throw complete strops, with often being very snippy and sarcy with me. When it eventually blows over, she never apologises for what she may have said.

Other times things are amazing, we laugh, have so much fun, just click incredibly, it's such a stark contrast to the moody times.

She has self-confidence issues, and even though I have been reassuring her of her beauty for well over a year, she still thinks she is ugly. She even stresses about having put on weight (she's a size 8/10), trying to eat healthier and go to the gym, but her day to day life sees her being very lazy, often she can't be bothered to go downstairs to fix herself a glass of squash. I try to tell her that by not doing very much in terms of day to day movement, her base metabolic rate will be lower, and she isn't burning as many calories as she could, which could be the reason why she feels that all the effort she puts in at the gym isn't doing anything.

Now I'm a very positive, happy-go-lucky kind of guys, always there to help people if needed, never one to be moody or upset for no reason, and very logical and in control of my emotions. Having to keep her balanced though is so draining, I've started to become fatigued mentally when I have to put in massive amounts of reassurance over something that is essentially inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

No way do I want to lose her, I have never met anyone I have so many connections with, but all that seems to come along with a yin-yang aspect of her negative self-view.
:(

Soldato
OP
I found out a couple of months ago that my partner of several years has kissed several other people while with me. Obviously I'm suspicious that they've done more and it's killing me inside. We discussed it, and they're sorry and trying to make it up to me, but I feel desperately unattractive compared to some of the others and I never feel like sex anymore. It's really hurting our relationship, but it would be difficult to break up as we share our house with a group of friends and have bought a lot of stuff together, we also have holidays booked for this summer. Seems like a stupid reason not to break up, but I don't want to hurt other people as well as myself and my partner. I'm also really attracted to one of our mutual friends. This looks so bad in writing...

Soldato
OP
I sold an account for World of Warcraft for 200 odd quid.
I handed over all the details, CD-Key and everything to the guy who gave me the money through Paypal.

About 4 months later I noticed I had all the details on my iPod, and then fancied playing again since the expansion was due out.

I went onto my Paypal, deleted it hoping that would help the buyer not be able to call up any details on me.
I then phoned up Blizzard (Makers of WoW) told them my account was hacked, approx 2 weeks later they had dug up my account and gave it back to me.

I played the game for about 3 months, I then recently sold my account again for 200 quid, I still don't feel guilty for what I've done.

I effectively scammed someone out of 200 quid and made in total 400 quid profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom