The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
Pimps, Prostitutes, tarts and vicars are not my style and me and Davey are not up for that.

Again if a theme is chosen it will be not involve expensive costumes. A theme wasn’t part of our plan and I think it will take something away for the legend Braintree will become.

Associate
OP
Pimps, Prostitutes, tarts and vicars are not my style and me and Davey are not up for that.

Again if a theme is chosen it will be not involve expensive costumes. A theme wasn’t part of our plan and I think it will take something away for the legend Braintree will become.

Soldato
May come if I get the grades for Liverpool University, and am up there at the time!

AAB :(

Roll on August 18th!

Man of Honour
Just to add to what Lynne's said, we've never considered a theme for this meet at all. The shirts at Essex were fine because it was quite casual, and with the exception of a few people, all we had to do was buy a single cheap shirt to wear. At the moment, no theme is planned, so while ideas are welcome to be suggested, if it involved full outfits, then they won't be entertained, at least not this time. Sorry if this spoils anyone's plans, but as organisers, we get final say ;) :p

MB, cheers mate :)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Went out for an hour and 2 pages appeared from nowhere :eek:
Clothes wise: I'll be wearing mostly jeans or at least smart trousers as I don't do skirts or dresses :p

Soldato
LynnieLeigh said:

Well I know Cliffy will be pleased about that :p I don't think he'd have let me out wearing any of the clothes on the link posted anyway hehe. I'll just be wearing a normal dress or skirt as I was baking in Chicago's and couldn't bear that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom