The OcUK NEW Stylish themes thread 2017

Soldato
OP
I just want to check that my Xen-complete theme is still all good or whether is needs updating in any parts, I don't use that one I use the minimum nvidia edition, I presume it is all good as there have been no mention of problems on the stylish website.
While I'm here remember to ditch stylish and use stylus extension instead now.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I just want to check that my Xen-complete theme is still all good or whether is needs updating in any parts, I don't use that one I use the minimum nvidia edition, I presume it is all good as there have been no mention of problems on the stylish website.
While I'm here remember to ditch stylish and use stylus extension instead now.
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/was-i-right-to-respond-the-way-i-did.18832551/

The deleted post is blue, no biggie, but I just noticed it. :)

Soldato
OP
Just fixed the size and position of the new Show only OP option on my themes. Needed downsizing and lifting up a tad to put it in line with the Thread tools link etc. If it gets tweaked server side I'll remove the code.

Soldato
OP
@Malevolence Sorry its not easier but edit and go to line 476 to the following:

#QuickSearch {
top: -30px;
right: 188px;
}

Adjust the 'right' amount to suit.

I did try to make it so no adjustments were needed but that theme is so massively hacked it was hard to get perfect for all, it's the theme I use myself, so it gets lots of updates :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Brilliant! the way that's done unfortunately will make it differ per length of username which is a bit rubbish, I'll try to research to find an auto solution, or if anybody with more knowledge than me knows a solution I would massively appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Don't know if anyone can help, you know when you hover on a thread title and you get a preview of the thread? can anybody snag that css, the white border is doing my head in and I can seem to locate the code.

Back
Top Bottom