The OcUK NEW Stylish themes thread 2017

Caporegime
Deleted it and reinstalled and now i cant find 196-199 with that code.
Theme was updated so code has shift further down:

YilTAlj.png

EDIT:

Odd... You are deleting the exact lines as shown above? And then hitting save?

Have you got any other ocuk themes installed?

Caporegime
Ah you are also using the custom theme too, that is why, it also has the avatars removed so you will need to remove the same code from it as well as from xen style.

Although I would only use one of those 2 as they aren't really meant to be used together, there will be conflicting code.

Soldato
In the custom colour one delete lines 727-730. Most likely its hiding them again.

Edit: Didnt even notice Nexus had posted already. Wonder if these themes break the "X new replies since reload" thing or I'm just blind.

Last edited:
Caporegime
In the custom colour one delete lines 727-730. Most likely its hiding them again.

Edit: Didnt even notice Nexus had posted already. Wonder if these themes break the "X new replies since reload" thing or I'm just blind.

There's an "X new replies since reload" feature? ;) :p :D

I still see the new posts since you last viewed thing above the post reply box.

Associate
Great work by all those who have supplied these alternative styles! Appreciate them.

I'm just trying the Custom Colours and wondered if there was a way to still keep the envelopes rather than the different coloured squares against posts?

Cheers

Soldato
Ah you are also using the custom theme too, that is why, it also has the avatars removed so you will need to remove the same code from it as well as from xen style.

Although I would only use one of those 2 as they aren't really meant to be used together, there will be conflicting code.

Its working now,i deleted the color theme and the avatars are back,cheers dude :)

Back
Top Bottom