The OcUK NEW Stylish themes thread 2017

Caporegime
Saw the quote box UI update last night and I really liked, it helped make those quote boxes stick out a bit more from the rest of the post. Will you be adding it back once you fix the issue? If not, can you provide the code for it please?

Updated the compilation of tweaks from fairly sure the answer is no/wiiija, main thing I added back was the bread crumb box at the bottom of the forum :p

https://userstyles.org/styles/139135/ocuk-clutter-be-gone

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I'll add it back if I can fix the issue but it's a tough one, it's related to that little arrow near the name in the quote box, if I leave it it goes to another line, if I remove it it also removes links from the post.

Caporegime
I'll add it back if I can fix the issue but it's a tough one, it's related to that little arrow near the name in the quote box, if I leave it it goes to another line, if I remove it it also removes links from the post.
Ah I see, didn't even notice those issues! :p

Soldato
OP
This is the quote box code for what it's worth:

Code:
.bbCodeQuote .attribution {
    color: #fff;
    background-color: #23282b;
    border: none;
    border-bottom: 1px dotted #373f44 !important;
    border-top-left-radius: 5px !important;
    border-top-right-radius: 5px !imporant;
    width: -moz-max-content;
    width: -webkit-max-content;
    width: max-content;
}

Caporegime
Thanks.

I added it and I can't see anything wrong on my end :confused:

Little arrow beside the name in the quote box is where it should be and all links working fine.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Nooooooooooooooooo!

I use the arrow that takes you to the quoted post a lot. Please can we have it back? :)

Soldato
Not sure if anyone else thinks this looks better, I just changed the buttons (quote, edit, multi+, report) so there is no underline text on mouseover & added a boxshadow (on XEN style)

Code:
.privateControls a,
.privateControls a:hover,
.publicControls a,
.publicControls a:hover {
    background-color: #2e3539;
    border: none;
    border-radius: 3px !important;
    box-shadow: 0 2px #23282b;
    padding: 5px 7px;
    line-height: 1.0em;
}
.privateControls a:hover,
.publicControls a:hover {
    background-color: #23282b;
    text-decoration: none;
}

just to confirm the alert notifications we were playing with the other day but couldn't get to reppear to confirm are definitely grey so seems my styling fixed that.

anyone with any requests they want done? happy to help improve the forums if there's anything you'd like changed even if just for you.

Back
Top Bottom