The OcUK Summer BBQ Meet-Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Matblack said:
Check the map, we're not actually camping at the seaside, just within easy driving distance/ medium walking distance. If you are going swimming naked you might want to take your walking boots :D

MB
Kodak moment? :o

Soldato
OP
IMGP2055.JPG

This will be compulsary attire

(blatently stolen from the net, I have no idea who this man is :D but I like his style!)

MB

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
rotters said:
id like to come
how long would the drive from southampton be???? anyone want to car share?

I'm just slightly further away (but still in Hampshire) and it looks to be a 4 hour drive from my place. I'd certainly be up for it if I could get in on a carshare, even if I'm driving. :)

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
There is very little chance I will be able to make this, despite the fact that all the people that I met at the Swansea do are all fantastic people... I will check and try hard but I fear the only way to make it would be to quit my job, and it isnt quite worth it, despite the fact that there will almost certainly be people that I neglected at the Swansea meet and havnt had a chance to correct this error with yet ;)

Associate
Belmit said:
I'm just slightly further away (but still in Hampshire) and it looks to be a 4 hour drive from my place. I'd certainly be up for it if I could get in on a carshare, even if I'm driving. :)

Could be a Hampshire road trip - I'll be Sean William Scott of course :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom