The OcUK Summer BBQ Meet-Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
NeonTank said:
OOooohh BBQ and beer who could resist me because it would be illegal im only 17:( oh gosh sorry guys would have loved to but not this time maybe next year as i am a wee snapper :)

isnt it legal to drink beer on private property as long as your not being sold it?

If my corrado's on the road and can afford it ill be up for meeting everyone, may bring the g/f. If not i may be able to take someone else down!

Man of Honour
Not sure if I'll be attending, but if I do a car share would be good. I'm in Salisbury which is pretty much en route from Southampton assuming you take the a36, otherwise I could catch a train to somewhere more convenient.

Soldato
OP
MNuTz said:
isnt it legal to drink beer on private property as long as your not being sold it?

Thats not the issue, this is:

(As usual this is an over 18s meet for the usual reasons of safety and the duty of responsibility which would be placed on those attending to look after minors.)

I spend enough of my life doing youth work and I'm not going to take on a legal duty during my free time nor are any of the other members of the group including my parents, who could theoretically be liable if some junior decides to prang themselves

MB

Last edited:
Associate
-westy- said:
Devo - if you're going mate, i'll see you there!

i'm going from North Dorset if anyone's interested, could also go through Bristol if needed, i'm driving as well:)

Sounds good to me Ben...

HangTime said:
Not sure if I'll be attending, but if I do a car share would be good. I'm in Salisbury which is pretty much en route from Southampton assuming you take the a36, otherwise I could catch a train to somewhere more convenient.

Salisbury will definitely be on the way if we arrange a car share. I might have to get the Hummer out at this rate :eek: ;)

Man of Honour
Dangerous said:
mm its my 23rd b'day on the 8th, I could be tempted. We see how Europe goes I guess.

Yep same here... But seeing some off you guys for almost 10days agghhh...
Never now after Europe we might want to kill each other...

But registering interest none the less..

oh and would it be ok to come on saterday. Not sure I could get friday off work, that close to another holiday but I'll try..

Soldato
OP
I'm actually expecting a number of people not to be able to make Friday, else my old man will be making Chilli in a dustbin or a saucepan!

Friday will be planed as a take it easy get together and Saturday will be more of a party day, followed by a take it easy Sunday when I suspect some people will be making a move so we will have a quieter Sunday night.

Yes coming for just a the weekend is fine and late notice is fine, however the commercial campsite will need booking in advance, I'm not offering to do this as most campsites disaprove of larger groups so individual bookings would be prudent.

If you must go to a B&B then have a look in Pembroke however you will need to get a taxi back from St Petrox as the village consists of my parents place, the campsite and a church!

MB

Soldato
OP
Front Page Updated

Matblack said:
Coming through hell or high water
Matblack & Wild Lotus
Otacon
Pigmo (this entity counts as 2 people)
Gilly
Feek
Andy100

Expressing an interest
creature
Baddass
Freefaller
Jenjey
Morba
Devo
BrenOS
Chopper Dave
Belmit
MNuTz
-westy-
Hangtime
HardHuddy (Jessie)
AcidHell2 (Saturday/ Sunday)

(Members in Italics are assured of a place to pitch their tent at the farmhouse)

EDIT: Ahhhhh I notice all the text in a quote is in italics, very sneeky! check the FP for the proper allocation list!

MB

Soldato
ARGH !!! *Screams*

Just trying to book holidays off in work now we have a date set in stone ... I have the 8th off but the 5th is sitting in a state of open .. I am 2nd in the Q so unless 2 people cancel I will be in work on the 5th :mad:

I will be finishing work at 8.45pm latest so it's not a complete disaster but I'm bloody annoyed :(

Soldato
Feek said:
How long? How far? By my calculations that's an average speed of about 30mph, what are you driving? A Mondeo?

K.
:eek: no a fiesta :o

erm, maybe thats why mapquest seems to be so out with the times it takes to get places...they must expect me to drive @ 30 everywhere....ok...so maybe it wont take quite that long....still a mission though :(

Man of Honour
|Show| said:
:eek: no a fiesta :o

erm, maybe thats why mapquest seems to be so out with the times it takes to get places...they must expect me to drive @ 30 everywhere....ok...so maybe it wont take quite that long....still a mission though :(
Dude, I'm driving from Yorkshire.

Pure mish!

SCM

SCM

Associate
Count me in as i did volunteer to bring my bbq along if it is needed :D

Will update nearer time as to where i may be needing lift from as with house sale might end up needing lift from either Surbiton area or if not sold by then Maidstone.

SCM

Soldato
Bedfordshire>>>>>>>>St Petrox

289 miles in apparently 5 hours. I'm sure I can cut that to about 4.

Will try and book the few days of when the new 'Holiday Year' starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom