*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

kdd

kdd

Soldato
So those people that paid a bit extra to get a week's head start weren't really getting a head start at all, they were just duped into paying for the pleasure of beta testing an unfinished product.
To be fair it is pretty fun bugs and all. It is classic BF anarchy in Conquest mode.

Permabanned
Its madness on foot in Conquest, as mentioned total anarchy at times, no team work, free for all mayhem, my goal in life is to take down choppers. :cry:

Its not crashed since I installed latest nvidia drivers. Not sure its as good as previous games, nowhere near, but its "ok".

Soldato
Yeah, those five seconds really do my head in
but its not 5 seconds?

its
30 seconds for the ship crap
25 seconds for flying in via helicopter
After match
40 seconds for end round screen
25 seconds for picture with your squad
Then another screen to click play again

and it cant help with loading as 4/5 is real-time they just swa fortnight & thought we got do one better...

Caporegime
but its not 5 seconds?

its
30 seconds for the ship crap
25 seconds for flying in via helicopter
After match
40 seconds for end round screen
25 seconds for picture with your squad
Then another screen to click play again

and it cant help with loading as 4/5 is real-time they just swa fortnight & thought we got do one better...

Only one I find that takes time is the post match one showing your xp.

The ship one is part of the game loading for the first time so really doesnt bother me :D

Associate
Have reluctantly given up on Portal as I am not getting any badge progress/bonus so levelling is very slow compared to Warfare (have had this "at the cap" message on Portal for nearly the whole week - I am only level 19 so its not like I have been xp padding or anything.

Man of Honour
Lmao look at Tombstone, living the dream :D

I wish it was something as spectacular as that but unfortunately all I am really doing is playing the games that I enjoy and not playing the games that I dont. Which is why you see me often in threads of games that I am enjoying and never see me in threads of games that I dont (ie. you see me in this thread but you dont see me in the Halo Infinite thread), just simple logic really, though if you want to see it as some guru-esque dream to be admired rather than basic logic then thats ok with me :D

Caporegime
Just checked the PROFSAVE_Profile file in documents and noticed that GstRender.Dx12Enabled is set to 0 isn't this a DX12 title so why is it disabled?

Associate
Just checked the PROFSAVE_Profile file in documents and noticed that GstRender.Dx12Enabled is set to 0 isn't this a DX12 title so why is it disabled?

Have you tried changing it to 1 and seeing if it improves fps? ive seen vids where people say its helped but not tried it myself

Soldato
I have always been a player who likes to go round the back and flank opposition. Totally impossible now. Game is a total cluster bomb.

Nothing more satisfying than being held at the bottom of the stairs in Metro (BF3) by the entire enemy team, then charging up the stairs with smoke and making your way all the way to their spawn and capping without them even realising.

Soldato
Nothing more satisfying than being held at the bottom of the stairs in Metro (BF3) by the entire enemy team, then charging up the stairs with smoke and making your way all the way to their spawn and capping without them even realising.
Is Metro back? That would be good as 128 player lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom