*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Associate
It's already gone on sale, 2 weeks after release 25%-35% off dependant upon platform

Claim a refund inside 30 days and rebuy at the lower level . Heard the player count was falling off a cliff, farm simulator had almost double the player base on a day earlier this week

Associate
Steam charts are irrelevant, most battlefield players are on EA Origin (after all it is an EA title), in addition to which some are on epic. Tom Henderson said the other day that steam was only 20% of the player base

Soldato
sigh...

So tonight I've played 3x games, and after about 10 minutes into each game, I'm getting a directx error complaining that my videocard has been removed from the system, along with a CTD...

Soldato
Liking the new patch, sound effects much improved - everything beefed up, gun play feels even better again, I think they are about there with this now hope they don't change the TTK. This is now how they should have released the game. More to do but much better.

Caporegime
Just had some really good games of Battlefield 2042 RUSH getting about 40,000 XP! The only thing that yet again was a frustration was the flags being at the top of the skyscraper on the last map I played, which was fixed in Breakthrough. Couldn't use the lifts as that was an instant death, and couldn't use the other skyscraper as it was surrounded by multiple respawning helicopters :o

Associate
This patch makes a huge change to the game, feels so much better now.
As for those having a laugh about more player on steam playing farming sim, that game is incredibly popular and the vast majority of BF players didnt buy or play it on steam so really the steam numbers are irrelevant.
Yes numbers have dropped but nothing like the haters want to think.

Associate
only had a quick go yesterday to make certain nothing had been botched

will give it a proper play tonight but annoyed the 64 player conquest maps have not turned up yet

dont know if I will get the unlock while I used to love rush just cant bring myself to play it for some reason

Associate
OK, it's on life support.
lol i seem to always find a game VERY quick so cant be that bad

EDIT just had a couple of games of rush 2042...was amazing fun! gunplay seems WAY WAY better now, i just so hope they keep the ttk...making it longer will kill the game for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom