*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Caporegime
another patch out tomorrow

the rooftop business makes sense but why would you ever go up there now?

Better question is what window licker thought that putting a cap point on a roof top in a game with the ability to parachute vehicles in anywhere was a good idea. Its mind numbing how much seemingly obvious issues go over the head of the "elite dice dev team". Nobody can convince me these people even play their own game, its impossible to be that clueless....I would have thought.

I read a post a while back claiming that map makers now play second fiddle to concept art, the artists come up with a design and the map makers have to try and make it work. Instead of the people making the map plan it out. :rolleyes:

Caporegime
With the v497.09 WHQL drivers I started getting a crash to desktop when loading Battlefield 2042, so I went back to the 472.47 drivers and Battlefield 2042 was completely smooth, one round lasted for over an hour and a half!

Soldato
Do what you like sir, I get in a heli and try and sort it.

Stop the spawning on the top of the buildings is what I'd prefer. What if actually prefer is more usable floors on the thing.
Get rid of the drop in system for Vehicles, that would fix a lot of the inbalance issues. Everytime i play im still playing Hoverfield 2042 :cry:, you destroy one and they call in 5 more lol.

Back
Top Bottom