*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
Why do I get the feeling Portal will be played more than the main 2042 game?
why do i get the feeling portal will be deactivated for 3+ months so they can workout if they made something good or not./
Player numbers will drop by half a million
Realise their game is pants & activate portal & players numbers will triple back to 5M
then they will deactivate it due to Bugs..
it will be 2 months before they reactivate it
Community will rage
Community will boycott EA
EA will reactivate it just as everyone is now player Shooter - next big thing
BF2042 wont be the same again
Hardcore fans players will be the only ones that remain like BF4 BF1 BF V

Soldato
its all good those portal options, but as we know from previous BF if you dont use standard options your server will never be found by any form of mass.

Hoping Its going to be good but Don't want my hopes to die

Caporegime
its all good those portal options, but as we know from previous BF if you dont use standard options your server will never be found by any form of mass.

Hoping Its going to be good but Don't want my hopes to die

It's about the only mode that has me interested in any way, el alemein hasn't ever been remade and it was only a big tank battle map in battlefield 1942. I remember playing it in that and in desert combat, hard to believe it was so long ago. :(

Man of Honour
It's about the only mode that has me interested in any way, el alemein hasn't ever been remade and it was only a big tank battle map in battlefield 1942. I remember playing it in that and in desert combat, hard to believe it was so long ago. :(

El Alamein is still my favourite BF map ever, cant wait to play on it again, I hope its a faithful recreation of the map. Also really happy to see those BFBC2 maps in there too, some of the BC2 maps were great.

Back
Top Bottom