*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato

A new map, but it's basically just The Stadium but reworked
A new map, but it's using assests from Africa Harbour
Stealth Bombers, but wont be till much later
Palestine colours for skins? :rolleyes:

Only thing I'll say it's good that they are still supporting the game. It's been a while since it launched.

I haven't played it for a long while though.

Last edited:
Associate
It's a great game although in the last 3 months since I finished the battlepass I've been playing BF4. Last night I was playing BF1 and had tonnes of fun

Associate
Looking forward to getting back playing 2042 with the new season. I was a bit burnt out after season 5, didn't play loads of season 6 and then took a break after that.

I wonder if we'll get this season and then one further season to coincide with an announcement of the next game.

Associate
Playing this at 4k has made me actually enjoy this game more than I thought. I've been having issues though where I think I'm joining a game and it just boots me back to the lobby a lot though. Not bothered to find out the reasons why, as I'm a casual player.

I can finally say without question though the jump up to 4K from 1440p has helped me in game, can pick out enemies far easier than before, giving me the upper hand from mid range a lot of the time.

Will play this a lot over the coming weekend just to pass final judgement on whether it'll be in my gaming revival list.

Back
Top Bottom