*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Soldato
I would love rush to be as good as what it was in BC 2 again! :(

No it hasn't been fun since Bad Company 2 !! the game before B3 ( which was awful)

This.

And I agree with Hazard0. I'm an ardent fan of PUBG, absolutely love it. But much of my recent gaming in the years since BC2 has been with Battlefield games. Conquest mode is king with BF games now. I don't know why Rush didn't really work beyond BC2. Its a bit of a mystery to me. That game just seemed intense too. Nothing since has come near it. I think it was because it just had fantastic sound.

Perhaps they just got lucky with nearly perfect level design.

Soldato
If they still want to sell extra crap I don't mind if they sell cosmetic items, but I agree about fragmenting the player base with map DLCs. I would like to see destruction back which they have seemingly forgot about last few games.

Nail on the head. The DLC extra maps killed this game. It often made joining new maps incredibly difficult as the gaming community was just fragmented so badly. Started with BF3 and BF4.

Caporegime
Hopefully it's actual gameplay and not like they did with bf1 trailer where it was mainly "in engine" footage and only a snippet of actual gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom