*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
Just got back in to pc gaming, im rank 24 now and im absolutely awful at this game still, enjoying it nontheless. Ive been playing medic class the most and i like to hang back and just revive so still scoring decently but im only rank 15 with that and havent found a weapon i like yet, they all seem like pea shooters, does the thompson improve things or do i just need to get better?

Caporegime
Just got back in to pc gaming, im rank 24 now and im absolutely awful at this game still, enjoying it nontheless. Ive been playing medic class the most and i like to hang back and just revive so still scoring decently but im only rank 15 with that and havent found a weapon i like yet, they all seem like pea shooters, does the thompson improve things or do i just need to get better?

Medic guns are only useful at close ranges, anything outside of that don't even bother.

The Sten is the best medic gun I've used, I'm up to rank 13 Medic. I've heard good things about the EMP.

Soldato
Have to say is nice to play a multiplayer game without a ridiculous number of snipers/campers. Been quite lucky with the squads I've been in as the medic has kept up and we've moved as a unit.
Will say people need to learn to drive/fly better though.

Caporegime
I'd guess they're frustrated that skill decides purely who wins encounters now, or they can't get past the political agenda EA is trying to push

Or they probably don't want to support a developer that celebrates mediocrity and takes the **** out of its own fan base. EA and Dice are a joke.

Soldato
Hey guys,

Does anyone have a little stutter in the menus? For example - I finished a conquest game, and at the end when given stats, it was a little choppy when adding points? Although the FPS counter was consistent? :confused::confused:

Since enabling "enhanced sync" the game is not stuttering in busy areas (or so I noticed so far!)

Strange though, I changed from 1440p ultra, to 1440p medium, and the FPS still remains averaging 80-90 fps in Conquest! Isnt that a bit weird its not increased?

Caporegime
Hey guys,

Does anyone have a little stutter in the menus? For example - I finished a conquest game, and at the end when given stats, it was a little choppy when adding points? Although the FPS counter was consistent? :confused::confused:

Since enabling "enhanced sync" the game is not stuttering in busy areas (or so I noticed so far!)

Strange though, I changed from 1440p ultra, to 1440p medium, and the FPS still remains averaging 80-90 fps in Conquest! Isnt that a bit weird its not increased?
Could be an indication you're CPU bound not GPU bound.

Caporegime
Some of the new camo customisation options haven't even made it into the game yet, if you go into tanks there's a body option that just has "coming soon" next to it. And the current costs of camo in game currency is ridiculous for anything that looks good, 20,000+ coins. Dice are apparently "investigating" the high cost of some of the skins....seeing as they set the prices i don't see what there is to investigate.

It's mental that even after a delay there are areas that are still unfinished, no battle royale mode, lack of maps, customisation options still mia. Technically its one of the best iterations of bf in a while, content wise it's still far from complete. EA cracking the whip and forcing a release of a 2 year dev cycle that quite obviously isn't long enough. It's pretty much an early access title currently.

Back
Top Bottom