*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Caporegime
People still discussing "tactics/strategies" in a BF game......... lel :D :p

Only thing BF is good for, is the chat box salt, trolling and chilling out with friends now.

Associate
Much wailing from the 'pro players' (Westie etc) about the new TTK. Anybody noticed any real difference? I jumped on quickly last night with an STG and couldn't notice anything.

Soldato
Much wailing from the 'pro players' (Westie etc) about the new TTK. Anybody noticed any real difference? I jumped on quickly last night with an STG and couldn't notice anything.

Yes, if you miss headshots, it takes one extra bullet to kill at most ranges for most guns. The effect on apparent TTD didn't seem particularly pronounced. You would notice the change less with a gun with a largish mag like the STG than a gun with say 6 bullets that used to kill two people with bodyshots in one mag and now doesn't without a reload (or some headshots).

Associate
Yes, if you miss headshots, it takes one extra bullet to kill at most ranges for most guns. The effect on apparent TTD didn't seem particularly pronounced. You would notice the change less with a gun with a largish mag like the STG than a gun with say 6 bullets that used to kill two people with bodyshots in one mag and now doesn't without a reload (or some headshots).
Ahh, so it's really going to show up if you try and slot 2 enemy with just one mag load on the assault rifles. Hmmm..

Caporegime

Play one game of Conquest Core and you will see it. My play style has always been flanking and after the new TTK patch it is impossible to take down a group of players. With the medic I had to use 15-20 rounds just to take down one player sometimes.

Associate
Only just discovered the weapon specializations thing last night after many hours of play. Grewher detachable mags is a game changer haha. Been running around with basic gun like a chump.

Back
Top Bottom